PDA

View Full Version : My website is in first page now can I stop doing SEO or not?

anandtechendeav
02-29-2012, 04:54 AM
I got listed in first page the third party person has done good work and shall I tell him to stop SEO work or should I continue?

amitmax
02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
SEO is an ongoing process.If you will stop your competitor will ahead you.So best policy is continue with SEO work.You can reduce the speed of SEO work now and focus on other keywords also.

andrewsymonds
02-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Do not stop your SEO work do your activities on regular basis.

shakir
02-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I got listed in first page the third party person has done good work and shall I tell him to stop SEO work or should I continue? First page is good place, while doing SEO with third party should be careful, should take all password for BL sites and keep all SEO history with you. If stop SEO sure will loose the position in SERP..
How much did you pay and waht about the traffic from Google?

inflexi
03-01-2012, 12:31 AM
If want to keep that first page SERP then continue SEO. If you want to lose, then just stop.

mariaemile
03-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Congratulation on this great achievement but SEO is not a "once and done" type of work. It is an on going process. If you want to maintain your website at the same position you need to continue SEO. You can slow down but not completely stop. It can harm your website position because your competitors always try to defeat you in SEO game.

ramkumarwildnet
03-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Now you need to Analysis with your competitor and take some new keywords and start the work with those keywords to get more profit...