PDA

View Full Version : How to do twitter marketing.?

Charlie178
02-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Now a days social media marketing is interesting source to promote a product, business or a website. I want to use twitter marketing for promotion of my website. Can anyone suggest me how can I do marketing for my website using twitter.

michaelmoody84
03-06-2012, 07:57 AM
First you need to make more followers for your profile.And then Post your website links frequently to your twitter profile, which makes visible into your follower's profile pages.This will gives more visitors for your website and you will also get a business from your followers. You can also tweet some interesting facts too..

http://knowledgebasesoftware.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/knowledge-base-software-in-big-enterprises/

Now a days social media marketing is interesting source to promote a product, business or a website. I want to use twitter marketing for promotion of my website. Can anyone suggest me how can I do marketing for my website using twitter.

jennyjenna
03-08-2012, 02:28 AM
I think the best way is to Use Twitter to engage customers and receive valuable feedback.

amythhomas
04-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Here i have listed some ideas how we can make a twitter marketing very interesting one:
1. Engage your CEO in social media.
2. Keep in touch with bloggers / media.
3. Monitor your company / brand on Twitter.
4. Announce specials, deals or sales.
5. Live updates on events or conferences.
6. Promote blog articles, webinars, interesting news and more.

Finpecia
04-05-2012, 05:14 PM
how do you do sir?

koolasma
04-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Engage your CEO in social media.
Keep in touch with bloggers / media.
Monitor your company / brand on Twitter.

John karner
04-24-2012, 02:52 AM
The best way is to Use Twitter to engage customers and receive valuable feedback.

kimboy
05-07-2012, 07:05 AM
to make more followers for your profile.And then Post your website links frequently to your twitter profile, which makes visible into your follower's profile pages.This will gives more visitors for your website and you will also get a business from your followers. You can also tweet some interesting facts too..

jamestylor
05-21-2012, 05:55 AM
Twitter is one of the most popular social networking applications on the Internet and its popularity continues to grow stronger each day.

Thanks for...
Save up to 80% on SSL Certificates - RenewSSLcertificates.com

colesraymond
05-22-2012, 02:50 AM
Hello Friend...
The tweets should not be regarded as single adds. Reading the tweets should appeal the reader to longing for even more tweets to get the whole story.

Thanks for..

Mandy46
06-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Twitter marketing is based on internet marketing and here we tweets some website review.

memoonamike
06-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Make more followers and also find some people who is relevant with your business and then contact them, I think it is the more nice way to make strong business relationship.

Zmack
06-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Create a page on twitter and share your site’s blog updates daily on twitter wall then increase followers. It is very helpful social media source to get lots of traffic.

biber
08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Thank for giving info of social media marketing. Face book is also more important for more effective links.

hitsandy
08-13-2012, 12:45 AM
The so many essentials in Social media marketing. You can find information search engines to get more business tools.

andyvezteri
08-16-2012, 12:31 AM
First you need to make more followers for your profile.And then Post your website links frequently to your twitter profile, which makes visible into your follower's profile pages.This will gives more visitors for your website and you will also get a business from your followers. You can also tweet some interesting facts too..
All that i need, thank for your tips!

stevetamer
08-19-2012, 08:51 PM
thanks for this important information

lejdahaez
09-01-2012, 04:30 AM
Just find more Twitter follower and post your information everyday...with this way you will have a good method for I-Marketing.

smartjazz
09-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Twitter is an active social media. Every type of people come here to discuss, promotion and blah blahhh... You can promote your site here. But before that you should be an active member of that site.

Thanks

jamsen
10-02-2012, 11:10 PM
One of the not marketing-specified tools that were just mentioned is actually Twitter – a social network. Since it represents a large community of connected and in many ways interrelated people, it is a very convenient place to promote your company and your brand and whatever products or services you have to offer. All you need to do is make a Twitter account for your brand and you can get started.

zaidi1814
10-13-2012, 12:41 PM
What is the best Twitter Marketing software to use so I can find and follow people who are interested in the same things I have an interest in?

travonbell11
10-30-2012, 12:54 AM
It is necessary to post links on your twitter profile. Posting links enhances visibility of the follower’s profile pages. You can expect to gain more visitors for your website.

ernestmandela
10-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Twitter marketing helps to make more followers for your profile. You can post web links continuously to your twitter profile. This makes your profile visible to your follower's profile pages. It will also give more visitors for your website; thereby you will get a business from your followers. You can also tweet some interesting facts too.

priyawilson
11-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Here are s tips for using titter to get you started...........
- make a profile
-listen & learn
-care & share
-Attract attention
-Promote it
day picnic near delhi (http://picnic.anantagroup.com/)

GeethaN
09-16-2020, 02:49 AM
Choose an Appropriate Username. ...
Create a Brand-centric Profile. ...
Become a Good Listener. ...
Interact and Respond. ...
Tweet Often. ...
Keep Tweets Short. ...
Retweet and Mention Others. ...
Create a Content Plan.

Stellajones
09-17-2020, 05:44 AM
It turns out that Twitter marketing is a great marketing tool, especially for small businesses that want to target local customers. If used strategically, Twitter can help you interact with customers, expand your reach, develop your brand, and generate qualified potential customers.

dimpykhandelwal
09-17-2020, 11:26 AM
some tips regarding twitter marketing:

1. Complete your profile
2. Curate your feeds with List
3.Schedule your tweets for optimal post times

godwin
09-18-2020, 01:56 AM
Tweet Often. ...
Keep Tweets Short. ...
Create a Content Plan.

yuva12
09-18-2020, 10:06 AM
Tweet Often. ...
Keep Tweets Short. ...
Create a Content Plan.

a1auto
09-18-2020, 11:18 PM
Find the people on Twitter that are in your niche or community and follow them, engage with them, and engage with your followers. Naturally, you'll want to use it as an avenue to push out your own content and links to your own service/product or whatever, but don't overdo it. Twitter should be a little entertaining too. If you do nothing but push your sales and marketing aspect on there, you probably won't get much of a response, at least as a smaller company or startup. Just hop in and learn how it works and go from there. And probably avoid anything political if you can help it.

dombowkett
09-19-2020, 08:26 PM
You have to tweet your business product/service online using hashtag for better results.

shimar456
10-28-2020, 04:31 AM
Pick the right handle, profile photo, and header image. ...
Optimize your bio to showcase your brand's personality. ...
Tweet during peak hours. ...
Keep hashtag use to a minimum (and use the right ones) ...
Run some advanced searches. ...
Add images to tweets to increase retweets. ...
Utilize Twitter video for even more engagement.

GeethaN
01-22-2021, 05:59 AM
1 Audit your Twitter account.
2 Find your Twitter voice.
3 Use Twitter hashtags and trends.
4 Utilize Twitter ads.
5 Find out when to Tweet.
6 Schedule Tweets ahead of time.
7 Engage with your followers.
8 Set measurable Twitter goals.