PDA

View Full Version : How to prop up a Local Business Online

royal
03-01-2012, 05:26 AM
Hi Everybody,
Business is not just a way to earn our livelihood, it is an art, and if done with passion will help us to reach greater heights. Bill Gates is one of the worlds best entrepreneurs, he once said "if you are born poor its not your mistake but if you die poor it is your mistake "- that was his attitude. If you are a businessman and you are still stuck with your small business... my dear friend its time to change, to grow. Local business simply means a business concentrated in a small geographical area say a town or city. Hotels, small shops, beauty parlors are some examples. Almost Every middle class person who runs a local business thinks the same "my customers are the ones whom I know so I don't want global coverage or something as my hotel is located Delhi, even if some guy from Paris or Rio de Janeiro looks about my hotel what is my benefit". The first thing is online promotion is not just making a website and leave it over there. There are many misconceptions among people about "online marketing". Now

Let us take a look of some of the online marketing strategies used for the promotion of local business.

A. Properly maintained website

B. Search engine optimization

C. Social media marketing

D. Pay per click advertisements

E. Yellow pages and Business directories

F. Google places