Lets now take a look at top 5 ways using which you could make money blogging :

1. Google Adsense

2. Amazon

3. Blogads

4. Affiliate Programs

5. Text Links

shopperpk
03-01-2012, 07:55 AM
So what is the best way for making money through blogs. I only know one way is Google ad-sense but don't know about the behavior of Google so I am looking for some more reliable than Google.

Ken Peterson
03-02-2012, 05:48 AM
According to me, people mostly prefer affiliate marketing because it is one of the best online marketing method.

vikramrandhawa
03-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Assuming you feel qualified to take on the challenge of generating income from blogging (and I haven’t scared you away yet), the three most important things you need to monetize your blog are traffic, traffic, and traffic.

Just to throw out some figures, last month (April 2006), this site received over 1.1 million visitors and over 2.4 million page views. That’s almost triple what it was just six months ago.

Why is traffic so important? Because for most methods of online income generation, your income is a function of traffic. If you double your traffic, you’ll probably double your income (assuming your visitor demographics remain fairly consistent). You can screw almost everything else up, but if you can generate serious traffic, it’s really hard to fail. With sufficient traffic the realistic worst case is that you’ll eventually be able to monetize your web site via trial and error (as long as you keep those visitors coming).

atifpasha13
04-21-2012, 06:33 AM
i am using google adsense along with infolinks, it is a good source of income, but google is very risky type as my adsense account was gone deactivated several times in past, so i am not using my relatives adsense account. :cool: because google adsense still have no alternative. Infolinks is a much reliable source of income. But it pays in pennies.

josephvijay
05-25-2013, 04:43 AM
There are many other ways to make money online. According to me, Instead of relying on ads to earn money it is better do some online business to make good money. I am doing the reselling(online) business to make money. I am earning more than $250USD/month by doing the reselling business. I got the reseller account from www.GoResellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) . and earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

cutesnake
05-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Fantastic post and great content! Thank you very much for post.

noahwilson
05-26-2013, 03:52 AM
Nice post, thanks for sharing, keep it up.

blessy_smith
05-30-2013, 01:33 AM
1. Advertisement And Google Adsense
2. Make Money From Affiliate Links
3. Offer Content Material
4. Membership / Subscription Technique
5. E-Commerce

innovativeweb
05-30-2013, 02:41 AM
Hello

1. Google Adsense

2. Amazon

3. Blogads

4. Affiliate Programs

5. Text Links

Thank you very much for your post.

Vamp1re
05-30-2013, 03:07 AM
Thanks for the post.

Mark Steve
05-31-2013, 08:45 AM
I think adsense is one of the best way to make money online because I am also earn money for this technique and I also only believe on this.

seovikrama2z
05-31-2013, 04:42 PM
I know all that techniques that you are written. But its a very time taken process and some time its result not good. When you get PR then people contact with you for business.

stefijain
06-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Hi,

thanks to everyone who joined this thread and shared their experience. I m really happy to find this post and learn more from all of you.

weale15
06-01-2013, 06:31 AM
You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business.

theshawnchin
06-10-2013, 02:55 AM
I think Ad sense and Affiliate Program is the best ways to earn money.

bloodchadha
06-11-2013, 03:11 AM
ACCORDING TO ME GOOGLE ADSENCE IS BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING.

check email account (https://www.email.biz/) | how to set up email address (https://www.email.biz/)

anbinal
01-01-2015, 11:53 PM
I will help you.

myvpsforum
01-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Adsense is the most important source of income for the most of the bloggers, but what about the people whose account are banned.
Check this list of adsense alternatives 2015 (http://adsnetworkreview.com/google-adsense-alternatives-2013/)

tommytulis195
01-15-2015, 07:18 AM
Use Blogger to make money online is the best way.

mars123
05-20-2016, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the information..It is very inspiring.I have been working from home and I am into reselling business
with Goresellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) wherein I sell the web services.I have a considerable number of customers and since they keep renewing the services either monthly or annually I get paid for each sale.So, I thought of spending my time to earn through other online ways.Luckily,came across your post.

rohitnagpure336
05-21-2016, 05:09 AM
Google Adsense is the one of the best way for earnings money with blog.

ragaccessible
05-22-2016, 09:42 PM
As far as I know, Google Adsense still works best for so many bloggers in money blogging. I also heard about affiliate marketing can do well also.

web designing41
05-23-2016, 05:21 AM
Great post and nice information provided.

mani ge3e
06-27-2016, 10:54 PM
Affiliate marketing can become a veritable cash cow if capitalized upon ethically. One is required to promote the products of merchants or entrepreneurs and bag a handsome commission on each sale made at an attractive 20-70% depending upon the financial strength of the merchant. Superior quality products with strong brand presence, credibility and potential to deliver what is promised should be vigorously promoted through blogs, writing high quality articles, building a massive email list, participating in discussions on serious forums and writing product reviews. Low quality products should never be promoted through spamming and illegal blackhat techniques or one will face serious loss of reputation with fatal repercussions.

ehostingpk
06-28-2016, 02:57 AM
i have used almost all of them but personally i found amazon and google adsense better.

Fadia Sheetal
06-28-2016, 03:13 AM
Really amazing post regarding the online earning..

moglix
06-28-2016, 03:14 AM
These days Affiliates marketing is the best way to make money, and Assense is the 2nd best way to generate money inline.