PDA

View Full Version : How do I remove bad backlinks?

smileboy
03-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Hello seors,
I owned a website which was previously worked on by another SEO company, unfortunately they used link farms and very poor quality backlinks which I have just detected. Some of them have no PR, others are foreign IP's and others have no relevant anchor text etc.
I want to remove those backlinks, any ideas or suggestion to remove them?

Amy.Sarin
03-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Search engines understand (atleast Google thinks this way) that webmasters don’t have control over links pointing to their site. You see, you need to have all kinds of links in your link profile to make it look natural. So, in this way, a few bad links should not affect your rankings a great deal.

You can make new quality backlinks by linking to relevant, authority websites to counter the negative impact.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Don't worry about bad or irrelevant links as they won't effect you just care about broken links, if any of them is broken then remove them from web master tool. Just start building links with quality content at relevance place, surely you will have good search engine ranking position within couple of days.

terrijhon
03-07-2012, 01:42 AM
yes there is no any risk due to bad likns to your website..you have to worry about broken links if there is present..

jamsen
03-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Removed all bad links from Google webmaster tools via sending a mail to those website or delete my profile from that website.Then, manually send mail to other webmaster to remove my links.If you have no strong knowledge about it find a professional SEO webmaster who can solve your problems.

dennis123
05-12-2015, 07:31 AM
There is no any direct tool to find bad link. You have no of tools available to find back-links ex: backlinkwatch, ahref etc using that tools take out list of back-link and then manually find which is low pr sites or sites not related to your niche or sites currently not working, broken links and images site contains such links are bad to your sites. Make a list of such sites and submit it to disavow in GWT tool.

RH-Calvin
05-13-2015, 03:34 AM
First you need to trace the bad or spam backlinks for your domain. You can use Google disavow tool to track the harmful links. Then you need to contact the webmasters individually requesting them to get your domain links removed from their webpages.

buysellmarket
05-14-2015, 03:51 AM
you should use the google webmaster tool for remove the bad link.

riprook7
05-14-2015, 06:47 AM
Very good information thanks for sharing.

Emma Carter
05-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Use to Google Disavow tools to remove those bad or spammy back links.

ryanhoughton
05-15-2015, 02:27 AM
Removed all bad links from Google webmaster tools via sending a mail to those website or delete my profile from that website.

jamespetervk
05-15-2015, 02:40 AM
Google webmaster tool has option for removing backlinks

rajivdevkk
05-15-2015, 02:48 AM
If you think that some low quality backlinks is harmful for your site, you can delete it by help of google disavow tools. it's helpful remove the low quality backlink.

anirban09P
05-22-2015, 12:09 AM
You need to find them, maybe use Traffic Travis to do this, then you can remove them in Google Webmaster tools. Just Google it and it will show you how to do it.

ChristinaLynn
01-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Remove of bad backlinks, make a sheet of bad backlinks and resolve on Google analytic, it's easily worked for you.

cybnetics
01-04-2016, 02:13 AM
You can use Google Disavow Tool to remove bad back links .

cybnetics
01-06-2016, 03:52 AM
You can remove Bad links from Google "Disavow " Tool .

Nexevo Technolo
01-06-2016, 08:25 AM
If you want to remove bad links use the google web master tool...

ragulaussie
01-06-2016, 08:29 AM
Use Webmaster tool

Adriannak
01-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Really Nice Information...!!!

Fitness Health Review (http://fitnesshealthreview.com/) | Fat Diminisher System Review (http://fatdiminishersystemreviewtips.com/fat-diminisher-system-review-2/) | Fat Diminisher System (http://thefatdiminishersystemreviews.com/fat-diminisher-system-2/)

rohitnagpure336
01-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Google webmaster tool is the best option to find website's Unnatural link as well as you can remove your bad links form google webmaster tool.

jootavoota
01-07-2016, 05:01 AM
first of all check bad link from webmaster tool and then disavow link to remove.

ngocptit
01-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Don't worry about bad or irrelevant links as they won't effect you just care about broken links, if any of them is broken then remove them from web master tool. Just start building links with quality content at relevance place, surely you will have good search engine ranking position within couple of days.

nidhivyas
01-12-2016, 05:35 AM
There is no any direct tool to find bad link. You have no of tools available to find back-links ex: backlinkwatch, ahref etc using that tools take out list of back-link and then manually find which is low pr sites or sites not related to your niche or sites currently not working, broken links and images site contains such links are bad to your sites. Make a list of such sites and submit it to disavow in GWT tool.
I am agree with your answer.
Very nice sharing information
Thanks a lots...........

EvaRays007
01-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Find the different niche with low-quality backlinks sheet create a sheet, and those bad backlinks dissolved in Google analytics. After sometimes Google analytics removed all bad links which are indexed in past.

michaelclarke
01-15-2016, 04:34 AM
I think google webmaster use for remove bad back link.

sarvodyaseo
01-15-2016, 04:54 AM
you can remove bad link from two method
1. remove links from email
2. remove links from disavow tool