PDA

View Full Version : New Website Traffic Tips

royal
03-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Hi Everyone,
Your new web site is finished and all set up it looks just great, the design company have done a fabulous job all you need to do now is make a few sales. How can you start making sales when you don't have any traffic coming to your website, getting quality targeted traffic is even better.

1. Don't rush, take your time and pick your keywords and with care, try to keep the density of the keywords between 3% and 5% ensuring that each one is included on your website and related to your niche. Whenever possible try to place keywords in main headings, sub headings,in bold, in italic and underlined. It is also a good idea to link internal pages using hyperlinks/anchor text.

2. Regularly create unique content on your site and make sure that it is both, rich in keywords and related to your niche.

3. Most new websites are submitted to the main search engines usually Google, Yahoo and MSN.

4. Creating back links to and from your site takes a lot of time and effort, you can do things like posting on blogs and forums or submit your website

Using the tips and resources outlined in this article you will realize that being able to increasing your website traffic and get people to visit your site is very easy to do. By following these four simple steps in you will start to see an increase in traffic to your website resulting in increasing sales and commissions from your internet business.

Glow
03-05-2012, 04:34 AM
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I'd like to express the point that I am fully-satisfied using Paidforumposting.com (http://Paidforumposting.com/) services.
These guys are professionals - they helped me to increase much traffic that comes to my websites.
Highly recommend them. the code - 2012 - gives 12% discount.

mackhunt88
03-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Well very well done because you give such a good and nice information to new members of SEO just like me because I really don't know these things. So, thank you very much.

onlinestore
03-05-2012, 06:11 AM
To get more traffic promote your site main keywords which have good searches and do excellent social media (social bookmarking+ social networking).