PDA

View Full Version : How to do Link baiting?

richard branson
03-05-2012, 06:14 AM
How effective link baiting is to increase website ranking & Traffic and tell me how can I do link baiting properly?

Carolhardin
04-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Link baiting is actually based on unique and informative content. You should be able to present something really valuable for free, so that visitors find it interesting and get compelled to share. You need, however, to learn to target your end audience very efficiently.

bilalb268
04-18-2012, 10:15 AM
A unique informative article solving your customers questions and dilemmas is an example of a good link bait.

mesasa
04-18-2012, 11:21 AM
You make a webpage or content that you feel will increase reputation fast. This page performs as bait. If the webpage is better, confidently the viewers of the page will get the bait and link back to the website on any other websites. It’s all depending on the webpage’s content .

mobileapplover
04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
I am believed that makes your website good-looking, with fine content on is the primary step of link baiting but I don’t know how it is effective to increase website ranking and Traffic.

andrewsymonds
04-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Tanks for the information about the link baiting but i am still confuse in some extent about link baiting need more explanation about the improvement of link baiting.

Jashandeep
04-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Write content on attractive or controversial topic under your business or website niche then people will automatic place your content on their website by giving a link back to your website.

markdev
04-20-2012, 05:45 AM
Link baiting is a quite effective off page technique. It helps you fetch quality backlinks and traffic which further improves your SERP rankings.

Here’s how to do link baiting:

-Run a newsworthy ‘event’ such as a contest / polls
-Write something controversial
-Be the first to expose a scammer
-Make an interesting picture / story / video
-Write an outrageous theory and back it up with logics

georgem78
04-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Okay, i from what i understand, create an awesome content to catch other people's attention. But, please suggest how will a great content get noticed if i am not a great authority in that niche.