PDA

View Full Version : What Exactly Is Good Content?

royal
03-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi,
Good content is unique. Really and truly unique. It is creative ideas that simply popped into your head which nobody else in your space has thought of yet. The key to good content is creativity. Unfortunately, creativity itself seems to be a dying art. Being creative isn't looking at what your competitor is doing and copying them. It's being a leader, not a follower. It's having your own voice and your own opinions and expressing them, regardless of what others might think. It's pouring your heart and soul into your website, not looking for the next quick fix. And it's (say it with me) making your site the best it can be for your site visitors AND the search engines. It's what brings targeted traffic to our own site for thousands of phrases, and it's what will help your site gain traffic for whatever phrases relate to it. But it's not easy, and it's not fast. And it can't be done with the flick of a switch.

softwaredevin
03-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Content should not be copied from anywhere. it should describe your business target. add target keywords in your content. keep updating it.

terrijhon
03-07-2012, 01:38 AM
yes i agree with both of you brotherss..

Macsheen
03-07-2012, 02:38 AM
In one sentence good content is original contents made for users filled with useful information. Visitor finds it interesting and spends more time on website. Good content reduce bounce rate and can turn a visitor in to customer.

mariaemile
03-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Your content must be relevant to your site or topic. Your information must be accurate that shows your uniqueness. Content needs to be written in such a way which provides adequate coverage of your topic. Write for user first and search engine second.

mackhunt88
03-08-2012, 01:15 AM
A good content is unique.the key to good content is creativity.be creative and do not copy the material of your competitor.

sowmya
03-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Thanks for your excellent informations. Content makes the first impression for the visitors to make a look into your site. I would wish to add some more issues, We need to make some modifications in our content regularly in order to attract more visitors..

poul111
03-09-2012, 01:15 AM
the content which have not any grammatical errors and hub of information and also write on the basis of guideline

seoservices
03-09-2012, 02:12 AM
according to me unique and quality content with full of information that you want to provide your customers is the good content

jamsen
03-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Many people agree that on the World Wide Web, "content is King." We see "good" content as: an abundant amount of well-presented subject information organized for interesting and useful access in a hypertext structure.

sabrinasai
03-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Your content should be fresh and unique, it should not be copied from any where.. The content should match the keyword you have chosen!