PDA

View Full Version : SEO-friendly website!

luisboyd12
03-05-2012, 11:28 PM
If you are just starting out in online marketing, the first place you want to start is with the creation of a SEO-friendly website. The more your website appears on search engine results pages the more traffic to your site, which means more local traffic to your business. Therefore, your website not only has to be functional and appealing, but the content has to be unique and extremely relative to your business, product or service. If you want to make your website flow better and more user-friendly, you could add a tab for the different types of coffee or espressos you offer. Please share your suggestions for making a SEO-friendly website. Thanks!

rahulkhanna
03-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Well some are the following points to be remember while making a seo friendly site :-
1. Keywords - Create a list of potential keywords
2. Keyword Placement
3. Search engine friendly Navigation
4. Website Images
5. Social Media - Use social media buttons on site.

danish00
03-06-2012, 01:15 AM
You are given good information about seo friendly websites. it's really very helpful for seo to increase the traffic on the sites.

rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

jasoncamroon
03-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Nice post Louisboyd12, and i also agree with you. If your website are seo friendly than you can easily increase your website reputation in major search engine. follow these tips to make seo friendly website. make eye catching sites, use attractive theme and design for site. put quality and informative content on your site, select the site related keyword, create a effective meta tag, select the best title for your style. and also use the social media site to generate social signal, which help to increase website visitor.

sowmya
03-06-2012, 06:47 AM
Great information discussed in this post. Thanks for sharing..

michaeljohn
03-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Follow All the Main Steps Like on page and Off page Properly For SEO friendly website and this is nice post for knowledge.

asim.adeel
03-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Well thanks for the above information but what I think besides all these points promote your website well do weekly analyzes don't fill your site with bulk things make it simple and elegant and obviously user freindlyy site ith attractive theme color and designs so everyone catch it at once.

terrijhon
03-07-2012, 01:59 AM
thanks for this information.its great..

samstephan9
03-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Quality content, Quality meta tags and everything should be visible.

elahim
03-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Yes thats fine but the real thing is done off site and that is the key good quality organic links will give your site a boost like no tomorrow

poul111
03-07-2012, 03:48 AM
Putting together an SEO helpful web style is not too difficult, but there is a thorough way to go about doing it. We've collected a list of the most points that a SEO helpful web style needs in order to have a firm foundation for its seo promotion.

timmoores
03-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great information..

adrianpollard12
03-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Google and Yahoo are the two popular search engines in the world. I find google to be the best amongst the two, providing better services.

Jashandeep
03-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Less use of flash and images is best from SEO point of view.

seoservices
03-09-2012, 02:16 AM
i am agree with michaeljohn,

Follow All the Main Steps Like on page and Off page Properly For SEO friendly website and this is nice post for knowledge.

to make your site seo friendly, you can follow all the steps of on-page and off-page seo properly

rosesmark
03-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Keywords

1. Create a list of potential keywords (i.e. words that are relevant but not overly used)
2. Input your proposed keywords into a keyword research tool (i.e. Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker, Wordstream, etc)
3. Finalize your keyword list based on research (Create a list of both broad and targeted keywords)
4. Prepare them for launch (typically go after 3-4 related keywords per page)

Keyword Placement

• Title tag
• Meta description and keywords
• Website slogans
• Navigation
• Breadcrumb trails
• H1, H2 and H3 tags
• Bullet points
• Alt text
• Title attribute on links
• The main website copy
• Internal links
• Footer links
• URL’s
• File / folder names

Search Engine Friendly Navigation
URL’s and Filenames
Website Images
Social Media
Get started by joining:
• Facebook
• Twitter
• LinkedIn
• Digg

rosesmark
03-22-2012, 03:24 AM
Keywords

1. Create a list of potential keywords (i.e. words that are relevant but not overly used)
2. Input your proposed keywords into a keyword research tool (i.e. Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker, Wordstream, etc)
3. Finalize your keyword list based on research (Create a list of both broad and targeted keywords)
4. Prepare them for launch (typically go after 3-4 related keywords per page)

Keyword Placement

• Title tag
• Meta description and keywords
• Website slogans
• Navigation
• Breadcrumb trails
• H1, H2 and H3 tags
• Bullet points
• Alt text
• Title attribute on links
• The main website copy
• Internal links