PDA

View Full Version : The Usefulness of the Twitter in SEO

stefanjackson43
03-05-2012, 11:54 PM
We cannot deny that the attention that Twitter may be getting at the current times is totally one of the most active that we could ever see these days. I am totally aware that there are webmasters who are thinking that the whole Twitter thing could help in their SEO or search engine optimization efforts at the current times. I don’t believe that this is a true or applicable thing though. Please tell me any set of info that you have with regards to this matter as I have really mentioned in here these days. Thanks in advance for any set of info that you will provide today.

Delois
03-06-2012, 06:41 AM
Twitter is active and getting good success but we have to ask ourselves how much of time we spend tweeting about our own without financial purpose. I found that from around my 1000 followers, there were hardly few people who might be taking care about my tweet and may curious to know what I have been sharing. So if somehow you get success in getting genuine follower who are really interested in knowing about you, you may get success if you know the techniques for holding them.

seoservices
03-06-2012, 06:47 AM
twitter is the most popular social networking site and it is a great source of sharing our products and services with other peoples. Twitter is also a great source of generating lots of traffic to your site

bposervices
03-06-2012, 07:49 AM
As per my knowledge, Twitter activity just increased your website traffic but it take some time, If you have more followers and following. If you business is online then you can get more projects via twitter. Now a days twitter is one of the best activity for business promotion.

GeraldNitram
03-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Twitter's not the most popular. It's Facebook. Twitter has a 140-character limit to each of the Tweets that you make, so you really have to give room for the people to add some text if they want to re-Tweet you. About its usefulness in SEO, yes, I agree that it's useful. But I think of it as something that can help me communicate with people rather than an SEO tool per se.

shaleen
03-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Twitter just doesn't help me get much traffic.

mackhunt88
03-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Everyone saying twitter is a SEO tool. I cannon't agree with this, actually twitter is a micro blogging platform through which we can market our website or product etc. Can anyone find any results from twitter in any SE?

poul111
03-08-2012, 04:43 AM
The ways of google are strange, and individuals are always trying to determine which particular methods will help more than others. But just as we know that other position aspects are regarded in lighting of providing visitors the best information for their inquiries, you can bet that google will increase the best articles on the sociable support systems – especially the articles which is distributed by actual individuals who have effect.

Based on case studies, the more quantity and quality of tweets that link to your website, the more of a lift you can expect to see in your search engine rankings for the linked-to page or pages