PDA

View Full Version : The Rank of a Blog in the Big G

miltonmackris
03-06-2012, 04:13 AM
The things that I have been reading about the SEO and the rank elevation in some of the best search engines has really been making things complicated for me. I am not at all sure if the tools that I am using to boost up the value of my site’s KW or key words are really working to a fine extent at the current times. I have heard that the Big G or Google search engine is actually endorsing some very good tools to help webmasters like me on this aspect. The Yahoo search engine is offering this too. What would I choose for my web based blog?

rapidsslonline
03-06-2012, 05:50 AM
We will recommend you, execute wordpress template with blogspot where you can broadcast properly using wordpress plug in's to your user's and also major search engines.

Delois
03-06-2012, 06:27 AM
I think you can use webmaster central to analyze the performance of your website and to get notified about certain errors which you need to make changes in your website. Google lists all these errors in webmaster tool which they detect while crawling of your website. You can also use Google analytics tool to analyze the details proportion of your traffic and visitors.