PDA

View Full Version : Ping Posting in SEO

mobileapplover
03-07-2012, 06:32 AM
What is ping post? How to utilize ping post in SEO Campaign?

Can you please suggest to me?

Thanks in Advance.

nats27
03-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Seriously what is ping posting? Even I don't know.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Ping is the kind of command to ample amount of blogging plat forms which you can utilize through free pinging tools. Create your blog and ping it through bulkping [dot] com. And then check your key word ranking on very next it will be instant boost for your web site.

Remmi
03-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Ping post is outbound of ICMP packet that includes url and website information which is sent to server such as specific search engine, blog networks , social media etc. Webmaster use ping services so that the content on their site and url gets browsed by search bot. If you have published new page or post with good content and keywords and you may want search engine to be aware of it, send ping request to tell search bot to read your content or blog which is the easiest way to index your site in Google, Yahoo and Bing.

merryscanlan
05-08-2012, 04:46 AM
Using the ping site you can send your updated information on your blog send to the different search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. So Google spider when visit your site it also consider your updated information.

stevemack
05-08-2012, 04:56 AM
is this same as we have in Wordpress platform. It also automatically pings all the Search Engines when something new is posted in the site.

allinweblink
05-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Ping Posting in SEO is the process of letting the search engines know about the location of your newly created content. Typically, these are included automatically if you use blogging platforms like Wordpress and Blogger. But, for those not using those platforms, once you create your content, visit pingler.com and fill in the questions asked - this way your new content is presented to the search engines as a new piece of the web to crawl.

Jashandeep
05-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Ping Posting in SEO is the process of letting the search engines know about the location of your newly created content. Typically, these are included automatically if you use blogging platforms like Wordpress and Blogger. But, for those not using those platforms, once you create your content, visit pingler.com and fill in the questions asked - this way your new content is presented to the search engines as a new piece of the web to crawl.

Exactly.I don't think pinging is still effective in SEO because search engines have become much smarter and if you blog or website content has quality and fresh then they will automatically find your blog or website.

blessy_smith
05-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Pinging is the process of letting the search engines know about the location of your newly created content.

rajjan011
05-08-2012, 07:02 AM
I have never heard about pink posting. what is pink posting in seo? I want to know about this.

albsmith
07-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Ping is used to alert the spider that the page is update or if a page is new it gets indexed by google and so is the back link revealed and crawled by spider. Now this means google reports more backlink to your website which will definitely help in SERP.

Reputation management (http://www.reputationrhino.com)

android45
07-23-2012, 01:48 AM
never heard this term before. I know about pinging the site.

theshail
07-23-2012, 02:15 AM
Exactly.I don't think pinging is still effective in SEO because search engines have become much smarter and if you blog or website content has quality and fresh then they will automatically find your blog or website.

No doubt Search Engines have become much smarter and better than before. But if your website is new then generally search engines take longer time to crawl and index your website. At this situation, Ping can play vital role.