PDA

View Full Version : Ranking High in Yahoo through Keywords: How is it done?

nelson
03-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi guys,
We are all know the important use of keywords in the whole process of SEO effectiveness optimization. I have been listed at Google, Bing, and MSN. The only thing that is left for me to aim for is to get listed at Yahoo and have their indexing system rank me.
I want to know what keywords I should be use? I want to be immediately accepted the moment I submit my indexing application.
I hope you will provide me better suggestions.

mackhunt88
03-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Sure if you want to learn how to do it we can skype and I can walk you through it. It might take some time to explain as is very technical so if you want I can explain it to you.

terrijhon
03-09-2012, 02:24 AM
i like your post.thanks

stephanwally
03-09-2012, 02:34 AM
in the same way you do in Google but there are less compatriots so you have to face less difficulty there

prohosterz
03-09-2012, 06:55 AM
As you have submitted your website to google webmaster tools, need to achieve the same in case of Yahoo. And for information Yahoo Site Explorer tools has been merged with Bing now. Yahoo! Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools. Webmasters should now be using the Bing Webmaster Tools to ensure that their websites continue to get high quality organic search traffic from Bing and Yahoo!.