PDA

View Full Version : Is there any benefit by doing forum submissions for my keyword ranking?how?

anandtechendeav
03-08-2012, 01:46 AM
I am doing forum submissions but would like to know how exactly it will help me in getting keyword ranking top.

DonnieSEO
03-08-2012, 09:49 AM
You see you signature at the bottom of your post? that is why you are here. Getting anchored links to point at your site, however you need to be on threads that are relavent to your niche, and you need to give, give, and give useful content. The people on the thread will follow your links back to your site, and they wil share that information or bookmark it or give you a social mention.

Openxcell Inc
03-12-2012, 02:46 AM
If you try to do forum posting on relevant forums as per your niches market field then it would be helpful to get a good quality of backlink. These would increase your keyword ranking up over search engine and increase the visitor to your website.

bposervices
03-12-2012, 09:47 AM
forum posting submission is good activity for getting back link. keyword ranking also increased via perfect forum posting submission.

shaleen
03-12-2012, 09:51 AM
I heard they are helpful but recently I discovered a forum site deleted my signature. I could see my signature but it wasn't visible to others. Don't know what was the issue.