PDA

View Full Version : Advantages of Blog Posting

john515
03-09-2012, 06:18 AM
There are many of the advantages of Blog posting. Blogs brings more traffic to your sites and blogs, increases your reach and influence, boosts your reputation, improves writing skill, increase your knowledge and yields valuable inbound links that increase your search rankings.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Below enlisted are the advantages of Blog posting.

1. it will gain your domain authority.
2. Maximum post on your blog will increase domain authority and as well as popularity.
3. Blog will improve your web site traffic.
4. it will raise your skills for particular strategy or technique.

michaelmoody84
03-09-2012, 06:46 AM
It will also gives backlink for the website. Have you ever tried guest blog posting? Just see some advantages of guest blog posting.

1.Increase your Exposure / Branding
2. Reach New Audience
3. Building Links
4. Building Network

http://knowledgebasesoftware.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/why-people-choosing-knowledge-base-software/

Below enlisted are the advantages of Blog posting.

1. it will gain your domain authority.
2. Maximum post on your blog will increase domain authority and as well as popularity.
3. Blog will improve your web site traffic.
4. it will raise your skills for particular strategy or technique.

Openxcell Inc
03-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Blog posting is helpful to get a good quality of backlink. It also give you more visitor to the website. Most of the people use these techniques to be more active over the web networking.

poul111
03-12-2012, 06:50 AM
By Blog posting we can get the back links and traffic.

Peligino
03-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I can put forward a suggestion to choose paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) blog commenting services.
They have knowledgeable team of writers who know their work well.
They will help you to drive traffic.
you will save 12% off the price - use the code '2012'.

jasoncamroon
03-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Blog commenting is a best thing to gain free leads and maximize your blog’s SEO. Blog Commenting is a very useful to maintain Internet Entrepreneurs. Builds a Backlinks, increase website traffic, maintain relationships. Helps to your blog out and the other blog owner.

schumannrober
03-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Blog help to make a subdomain on another website to promote your site and get traffic through posts and ads.

AllenSantiago
03-12-2012, 09:24 AM
There are some advantages of blog posting are as follows
1) Sharing personal information or thoughts
2) Getting new information quickly and also posting new information
3) Increases knowledge

nats27
03-12-2012, 10:01 AM
I am also doing blog posting and I heard wordpress is the best. But after I posted some 15 blogs on it, WP deleted my blog and did not even return my content. It was a major loss. I don't trust it anymore.

benz0678
03-13-2012, 02:13 AM
I love to read blogs that shared lot of good information such as SEO TIPS and Internet marketing..!!this is are one of the advantages of blogs..you can learn new strategies and technique about internet strategies..!!

rosesmark
03-14-2012, 06:30 AM
Blog posting help to get traffic as well as backlinks to your site or other it also hep to get your keywords on top!

timmoores
03-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Now blog commenting has the most important role in link building activities. You can get more popular backlinks through blog commenting when your comment should not have meaningless, annoying, pointless and short. Because this kind of comments are moderated by moderator as no follow links.

GeraldNitram
03-14-2012, 07:00 AM
One advantage I see is that you're going to be able to gain more knowledge through the comments section. Blog posting also takes advantage of the freshness factor that both your readers and the search engine crawlers like.

samdorjey
03-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Benifits of blog posting:-
1.Direct visitor
2.Branding
3.Promotion of site or services
4.backlinks

rohitash2
03-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Blog is an effective technique to get more and more traffic. Mostly people prefer read blogs than articles. If you write fresh and unique content content then you will definitely get more traffic.

weblinkindia
03-15-2012, 05:29 AM
I think that blog commenting is loosing its importance because now a a days plenty of blogs are no follow and we all know that no follow backlinks useless for our SEO campaign.So In this respect I think that Blog commenting is loosing its popularity

stephanwally
03-15-2012, 05:30 AM
The basic purpose for blog posting is , to share the information

GeraldNitram
03-15-2012, 06:42 AM
I think that blog commenting is loosing its importance because now a a days plenty of blogs are no follow and we all know that no follow backlinks useless for our SEO campaign.So In this respect I think that Blog commenting is loosing its popularity
The thread starter mentioned blog POSTING. Not COMMENTING. Those are two entirely different things, even though you're in the same channel. One more thing: If you're worrying too much about the nofollow links that those blogs are implementing, then you're not actually doing blog commenting at all. You're just there to leave backlinks. Blog commenting is supposed to be a way to build relationships. Any backlinks that the moderators would allow you to post are considered as a bonus.

jamsen
03-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Business Blogging Advantage 1:
Quick and Easy to Start

A blog is much easier to start as compared to a business website. Its inherent informality allows a creative freedom to express without the constraint of a corporate tone and messaging style. There are plenty of free and paid blogging platforms available and tons of templates to choose from.

justinthomsony
03-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Blog Posting is awesomely one of most stunning and elegant part of link building which one is really helpful to getting improved traffic to site. It's also one of the better option to enhance the page rank of site. It's really the best option to be popular over the Internet.

uthra
03-09-2013, 12:56 PM
With the blog posting, you can get the quality back links, traffic and high PR but you have to use the do follow blogs, do quality and unique comments in it and use high PR sites for getting good results.

Alice Albert
05-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Blog posting is the best way to increase traffic on website and get good quality backlink.Backlink is the important to increase pagerank.Blog posting help to promote website.Blog posting is the best seo off page method. Try blog commenting services from SEOClerks (http://www.seoclerks.com/categories/scrapebox-blasts?s=r), they have excellent sellers.

Markgibson431
05-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Content Popularity and Do-follow backlinks are the major benefits from Blog Posting. But always check for follow attribute..

activeseal
05-18-2013, 02:39 AM
Advantages of Blog Posting:

1. Increase Web Traffic
2. Increase Business
3. Increase Quality Backlink
4. Increase SERPs.

blessy_smith
05-23-2013, 01:54 AM
Blog posting just like any other posting helps with link building. You need to vary where you get your links from, so most seo professionals will collect links from blogs, social networking sites, forums, article writing etc. So blog commenting is just another way to collect links.

Vamp1re
05-23-2013, 02:37 AM
A best technique of link building through Blog posting we can get an effective back link.

williamrichard
05-23-2013, 03:09 AM
Blog posting generates more traffic to the website.

seovikrama2z
05-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Blog posting gives us quality backlinks. It also give you more visitor to the website. Most of the people use these techniques for getting visitors and backlinks

akashram
05-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Blog posting increase more traffic to the website.

jordenstive
05-23-2013, 06:46 AM
According to me blog comment posting to be made not just in relevant sites, but they should also be relevant to the issue or topic at hand.