PDA

View Full Version : What is your techniques for seo?

mackhunt88
03-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a combination of techniques that are used to optimize a web site so search engine would list it at the top of the search pages. The higher a web site is ranked the more people view it, the more potential business it receives.

jennyjenna
03-09-2012, 08:15 AM
I prefer to do Off page optimization for SEO because this is very beneficial and effective source of increase and your site ranking in the Google search engine.

johnwriston5
04-03-2012, 07:30 AM
You will definitely find it hard to believe but this is the truth. You get the best of the results from these great shopping services at a good effect. This must excite you a lot.

rohitash2
04-04-2012, 01:52 AM
If the Website is new than i prefer Social Bookmarking and after that i prefer forum posting and blog commenting to increase the PR and ranking of the website.

willamjordan8
04-09-2012, 07:20 AM
There are many methods by which you can simply do home remodeling and make your experience look very nice. Follow the tips mentioned here and you will find all the difference.

denniemark
04-09-2012, 07:23 AM
I always prefer off page activities for SEO

Openxcell Inc
04-09-2012, 09:42 AM
I have used off page activities for getting traffics and increasing the page rank of the keywords and website. The techniques Which I have used are directory submission,forums posting,blog commenting and posting,press release submission,article submission etc.

saurabhbehl
04-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Onsite SEO Techniques which i used mostly: Meta tags optimization, Alt tag optimization, title optimization, images optimization , site map creation, robot.txt creation if need, Content/keywords ratio optimization, Heading tags optimization,Keyword prominence, editing theme if needed for optmization as per keywords, footer optmization as per leywords. For more queries let me know Las Vegas SEO Company (http://www.webcaptain.com/contact) We Can help you to get more traffic through your choice of keywords.

johnwilson639
04-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Search engine is the technique that helps to improve your sites visibility in a search engine.make a more backlinks in a high pr sites and improve sites visibility.

Liliane
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM
SEO is set of activities and techniques for promoting and improving your site visits and ranking in search engine. I highly recommend forum posting, blog commenting and web 2.0 activities. I prefer high PR sites to submit my sites, using high quality sites you can get quality traffic and quality backlinks to your site.

jeetendraets
04-10-2012, 09:35 AM
hi,
i am using directory submission,forum posting,article submission etc.

Jashandeep
04-10-2012, 09:44 AM
First of all i finish with the on-page optimization,after that off page optimization comes.I always prefer the each off-page activity with the fresh content.I always target the relevant sites.

bobfrost15
04-12-2012, 04:57 AM
To get good traffic for your website Search Engine Optimization is very much important. By the strategies of SEO you can get good back links and that can get you traffic.

Williamluke
04-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Every page should be optimize for making quality site.I use forums posting or article submission for improved my page ranking.

mridula
04-12-2012, 05:46 AM
seo ranks can be improved by doing linkbuilding which has high page rank

jhonybravo222
04-12-2012, 07:30 AM
first on page optimization and then off page optimization which includes SEM, SMO, organic SEO

chiragaegis
04-12-2012, 09:37 AM
My think for SEO is on page. On page SEO is the process of optimizing the content of your site. This includes the images, text and links on your site. There are lots of key factors of on page SEO. One of the most conferred factors is keyword density. One of the most greatly weighted tags in considered to on page optimization is the title tag.

Joomla Development (http://www.programmingpeopleinc.com/joomla-development.html)

thomasclark6
04-23-2012, 01:31 AM
I have a preference to sort out off page optimization for SEO for the reason that this is very favorable and operational basis of PR and traffic boosts.

sabrinasai
04-23-2012, 01:38 AM
1-off page
2-on page
Article submission,social bookmarking,classified and directory submission are some of the seo technique.

franklinmarx
04-25-2012, 05:09 AM
The search engine will list it in the top of the search page. The more people watch, the more potential for business, it receives the higher rank of a website.

rajnish
04-25-2012, 06:04 AM
i like much two strategies 2. article submission 2. Blog commenting.

hoggard-ni
04-26-2012, 05:36 AM
Well, I studied the different posts by different people on making seo strategies. It is very important to make seo strategies befor doing seo. One of the seo expert tell me how to make these strategies.

seo expert (http://www.bhratbrij.com/) | seo consultant (http://www.bhratbrij.com/) | seo expert india (http://www.bhratbrij.com/)

GeraldNitram
04-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Quality content creation. By quality, I mean that it would be liked by both the people who are actually reading and looking at my content, and by the search engine crawlers which rank sites based on certain factors.

ajaykrgc
04-26-2012, 06:28 AM
hi,
i like directory submission technique .

Steve Michael
04-26-2012, 08:00 AM
I do prefer On page optimization than Off page optimization.

samuelbacon7
04-28-2012, 04:32 AM
The search engine would list it at the highest of the search results pages. The greater a web site is graded the additional people view it, the additional possible trade it obtains.

samuelbacon7
04-28-2012, 04:47 AM
Always be aware of your competition. How well your SEO search engine result will put you on the competitors list. You have to work hard and have original ideas for your content and articles if you know who your competition is.

stormbrain
04-28-2012, 10:41 AM
My technique is content writing and link exchange for SEO.

Roald
04-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Quality one off-page optimization that includes forum postings, blog commenting, directory submissions. Further, allow your mind to speak when doing all of these things for your website. No copy paste or using of spam words.

georgem78
04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
SEO is evolving. One can choose different strategies depending upon their website, keywords, market etc.

JackITo
04-29-2012, 10:11 PM
I always prefer high PR off apge submission...

JackITo
04-29-2012, 10:13 PM
I always prefer high PR off apge submission...

CS Cart Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/cs-cart-development.php) | Zen Cart Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/zencart-development.php) | Magento Customization (http://www.hitechito.com/technology/open-source-technologies/magento-development.php)

blessy_smith
04-30-2012, 01:24 AM
According to me there are some submission techniques like forum posting. blog commenting and article submission etc to build backlinks.

stevenchanel
05-09-2012, 04:29 AM
There are various types of search engine optimization methods, which can help you to promote your website. Few of the SEO techniques are link building, article submission, blog commenting etc.

watson123
05-09-2012, 05:00 AM
1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.

Raju
05-09-2012, 06:29 AM
After completing the on page properly I use the SEO most important strategies like article submission,forum posting and blog commenting.When I use these strategies I always keep in mind the quality and relevancy.Because quality or relevancy is gives the long term results.

esprintguy
05-23-2012, 03:53 AM
Building backlinks is one of the priority techniques used. Other techniques include article submission and social bookmarking. Of course, on-page SEO have to be also present. The reason why building backlinks is one of the priority is because, although it's a bit slower process, the results are solid and optimal.

virtueinfo11
05-23-2012, 07:16 AM
agree with you, off page optimization is most important to get website on search engine top position.
I prefer to do Off page optimization for SEO because this is very beneficial and effective source of increase and your site ranking in the Google search engine.

lindasofia
05-23-2012, 07:24 AM
There are many seo techniques which a senior seo use but they will never tell you there secrets.

rickgoddard
06-26-2012, 06:19 AM
I would prefer to have an Off page optimization for SEO since it is more beneficial and effective when it comes to increasing webstie ranking in the SERP of Google

robertdyer
06-27-2012, 01:10 AM
They have the best promotion and you will find that you get a lot many facilities with that. They are simply the most outstanding of the services that you will have for using the option.