PDA

View Full Version : On-page and off-page optimization

mackhunt88
03-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Performing optimization of each website is necessary today. Currently everyone does it as it is of extreme importance. I made the implementation of different optimization techniques and strategies for my site and I admit that the advancement of my website is due to the effectiveness of these optimization methods. But at present these are not favoring me. I even employed SEO consultants for the job to be done. I did on-page as well as off-page optimization. I do not want to exceed my rigid budget. I earnestly wish to get some help within my budget please help me on it as I want to optimize my website.

garycarper
04-19-2012, 04:38 AM
I prepared on-page as well as off-page optimization. I really do not need to surpass my inflexible financial plan. Should I focus on only one of them?

motorcyclestore
04-19-2012, 05:12 AM
Different tools are used for on page or off page optimization.Both can helps your keyword ranking in search engine.Without on page its very difficult to optimized keyword in search ranking.

sam1216
04-19-2012, 04:26 PM
one should take care of both on page and off page seo at same time to get good results

sabrinasai
04-20-2012, 12:34 AM
To get good results its Important that you make use of both On page Optimization and Off page optimization.

thomasclark6
04-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Just remember that you have to be careful when adding links, as many article websites are quite strict about how you place them. Do it wrong and you will find that your articles are just getting rejected.

thomasclark6
04-23-2012, 01:35 AM
At this time one and all does it as it is of great significance. I completed the carrying out of diverse optimization modus operandi and line of attack for my web site now.

formprocessing
04-24-2012, 04:56 AM
I have suggest every one both are equal because good quality content and off-page link building activity help to increase your page rank and traffic. So on-page and off-page two are same valuable

MartinWhitman
04-24-2012, 06:11 AM
On Page Optimization is the most important and complex part of search engine optimization. This website helps your search engine ranking through their keywords need. It should be kept based on which some great tips on optimizing your site for articles while the page is going.

n the area of development of links, there are many important factors to remember. After all, development of links is the most important in achieving a high position in search engines.

There are many things that can significantly impact the growth and spread of links to your site as.

* Make sure your site has something that others would be interested to link webmaster.
* Create content that people want to link, even if not directly give economic value, this site worthy of being linked raise the authority and
position of every page of your website.
* Whenever possible, try to have your keywords in many of the links pointing to your pages.
* Sign up for blogs and forums, participating or exchange links with sites related to your topic.
* Create your discussions on topic.

sowmya
04-24-2012, 07:11 AM
There are mainly two types of seo, namely on-page seo and off-page seo.
On-Page SEO is an essential first step for the long term success of your website. On-Page SEO is the process of fine tuning your web pages in order to make them highly ‘visible’ to all the major search engines.
Off-page SEO is all about building links between your site and other related sites on the web. If you want to obtain a page one listing on a search engine like Google, Yahoo! Or Bing, it’s more important to have a strong link building strategy. This will give your site valuable ‘authority’ and let the search engines know that your website..

franklinmarx
04-25-2012, 05:16 AM
I page and off-page optimization. I do not want more than my rigid budget. I sincerely hope that my budget to get some help, please help me, because I want to optimize my site.

rajnish
04-25-2012, 06:03 AM
In On page we can make a website SEO friendly and take care of w3 validation,title tag,meta description,navigation structure and more.

While In Off Page we can promote a website with the help of different strategies like article submission,blog commenting,forum posting and more.

ebriks
04-25-2012, 06:10 AM
On page SEO is all about keyword selection and about optimizing the code inside your site, Its includes content, anchor text, pages, navigation and everything else.
Off-page on the other hand is about build the popularity of your website while out side your website. Off page activities includes :
Link building
Directory submissions
Forum posting
Social bookmarking
Blog submissions
Article posting etc...

jasoncamroon
04-25-2012, 07:53 AM
On-page and off-page both are part of seo process. in on-page we design internal search of our site. there are many thinks include in on-page seo like keyword research and analysis, keyword selection, meta tag creation, content optimization, site-map, robot.txt etc. and other side off-page are useful to get organic and free traffic for our sites. there lots of link building techniques include in off-page optimozation. with this technique we can build a quality backlinks for our websites.

SASA techno
04-25-2012, 08:23 AM
On-page and off-page best factors is the best In SEO in on-page most important meta content, sitemap, RSS Creation, h1 to h6 tag robot.txt site implimation url structure all are method you use in On-page factors and Off-page factors is Directory submission, Social Bookmarking, Article submission, Classified submission, Forum posting, Blog commenting, Micro Blogging, etc...

churchwebsite
04-25-2012, 09:38 AM
On page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your website listing in search results that include HTML code,meta tags,title,and keyword optimization.

Off page optimization is a technique that used to build backlinks and improve your search engine ranking.

billtwain17
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Maintaining marketing plan is one thing that needs a lot of understanding as well as planning. These two things can really do wonder for you. If you are not sure then you can refer to the blog for more details.

samuelbacon7
04-28-2012, 04:34 AM
I really did on-page as well as off-page optimization efforts on that site I am running these days. I do not need to exceed my rigid financial plan.

samuelbacon7
04-28-2012, 04:35 AM
This will help you stay a step ahead and multiply your rankings on different search engines. You should know who your target audience should be, try to imply all the information and make it sound interesting.

ajaykrgc
04-28-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi,
on page having
1.meta tag
2.generation of xmlsite map
3.robot.txt file etc.

off page having

1.directory submission
2.bookmarking
3.classified
4.forum posting
etc

johnhedberg3
05-07-2012, 11:58 PM
These two types of optimization are actually not doing make any good and I am afraid to try out any more of those SEO tactics as I have a limited budget for this.

tonyjobs8
05-08-2012, 01:32 AM
I completed the application of dissimilar optimization methods and policies for my web based or online site and I confess that the progress really impressed me.

Raju
05-08-2012, 06:22 AM
On Page Optimization : It is the process of making a website SEO friendly and it is responsible for off page optimization.If on page is well optimized then it help in Off page as well.

Off Page Optimization : It is the way of promoting a well optimized website by using the best SEO strategies like article submission,blog commenting,forum posting and more.

blessy_smith
05-08-2012, 06:53 AM
on-page optimization occurs in website activities but off-page optimization occurs in link building activities.

stevenchanel
05-09-2012, 04:34 AM
SEO is of two types’ i.e on-page optimization and off-page optimization. Both are quite effective to enhance the page ranking of your websites and hence increasing the traffic for your websites.

top1position
05-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Different tools are used for on website or off website search engine optimization.Both can helps your key phrase position in seo.Without on website its very difficult to optimized key phrase in look for.

BraydenDaz
05-10-2012, 08:53 AM
On Page Optimization is the most important and complex part of search engine optimization. This website helps your search engine ranking through their keywords need. It should be kept based on which some great tips on optimizing your site for articles while the page is going.

This website helps you rank your page or your keywords to increase search engine ranking will depend on the page of your website search engine optimization on any kind of score. It is mainly seen on page factors of your index page, set your keyword rankings.

virtueinfo11
05-11-2012, 06:47 AM
i think off page optimization is much important compare to on page optimization. where we are building quality of link building on internet.

bobmorrison
05-14-2012, 12:10 AM
There are two types of search engines optimization methods, which are used by the SEO experts to promote the website. On-page and off-page are two types of search engine optimization methods.

jimwright
05-15-2012, 01:22 AM
Both on-page and off-page optimization is done for me. To do this I even employed SEO consultants. I am unable to exceed my rigid budget.

henrywest8
05-22-2012, 04:14 AM
I do my website optimization techniques and strategies for the implementation; I admit that the progress of my website is due to the effectiveness of these optimization methods.

williamssmith23
05-26-2012, 12:41 AM
There are mainly two types of optimization – on –page optimization and off-page optimization. These two types of optimization are quite effective way of optimizing your website.

JerrickYeoh
05-28-2012, 12:28 AM
All the time i paid effort on on page SEO , but currently Google Penguin is start killing those site which is over optimize . So make sure your site do not have duplicate content, over optimize keywords , keywords density try to 3 as maximum.

nickhunter313
06-22-2012, 11:59 PM
You must be very careful while placing our links as there are few articles that are very strict about placing back links. If you place them in a wrong way you will find your articles getting rejected.

synapsesite
06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
The best option is to hire a affordable result oriented SEO company, that will give you positive results and get you rid of all worries. Go and hire a company like SynapseIndia that will give you wthe pocket friendly services.

RedCap
06-23-2012, 03:06 AM
Both Are Techniques in SEO :
On Page Technique: Allows One to optimize a web page for making it Google Likable... there are number of Factors on which A web page is said to be Well Optimized...One can Optimize by optimizing HTML Tags( Meta Tags' title and Desc: Should have inclusion of Keywords ' , Image Alt tag) .Minimum use Of flash object,use Fresh Content'Let the Content allow to inclusion of Keywords'

rickgoddard
06-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Now we all know the value of optimiziation. I have done before some techniques wherein I used several strategies and I must admit that there was a huge different in website because of optimization.

shmaikajain
06-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Hi

on-page and off-page is the best way to increase your site pr and traffic,but always go for quality base work .

mikejari
06-26-2012, 07:56 AM
Search engine optimization requires patience as such, you would not see results overnight. Seo takes both time and effort so I would suggest continue backlink building for your website from niche resources and add fresh content on your site on a daily basis. Google loves fresh content. You may use the power of social media optimization for getting traffic or else opt for search engine marketing or social media marketing for getting traffic in less than 24 hours.

robertdyer
06-27-2012, 12:49 AM
The reason that are mentioned here are all good ones and they really establish the fact that knowing to such things can actually help a person in a lot of ways.

B2Bexpert
06-27-2012, 01:47 AM
Nicely explain the domain transfer details