PDA

View Full Version : Do you think link exchange is beneficial?

shaleen
03-12-2012, 09:49 AM
I have heard Google penalizes for link exchange.

Venus Brown
03-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Its true that Google doesn't give much preference to the websites taken links via this technique. I am not sure whether they penalize you for this or not but if your competitor have more natural links, then he'll get advantage.

mobileapplover
03-13-2012, 06:49 AM
Well, I am think about Link Exchange is a great way to build Quality back-links for your website.

Amy.Sarin
03-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Yes, link exchange can lead to a penalty.

Link exchange is only beneficial provided you are doing it with niche related websites (and not with the sole intention of increasing backlinks).

devin15
10-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Link exchange technique is one of the primary ways to link building. Link exchange involves exchanging links between other sites, in the same niche.

alfredo85
11-23-2012, 05:42 AM
Link exchange is the easiest and fastest way to get backlinks to your site. It helps to gain thousands of backlinks and increases link popularity to your site.

arindamdutta16
11-23-2012, 07:16 AM
Advantage of exchanging links is that it helps improve placement in the search engines. The Web Link exchange has been used by webmasters for years as a means of direct marketing. Recently, this practice has increased more popularity among webmasters due to the fact search engines prefer websites that have many inbound links, thus improving positions in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) to the search engines; this is a correct means of determining the importance of websites.

otonat007
11-23-2012, 08:49 AM
One-way link building process is the best way for getting backlinks.

rocksmith122
11-23-2012, 12:39 PM
It is not good method according to the second last google panda upadate. Google Will not follow this technique.

johnoxx
11-26-2012, 12:36 AM
According to my knowledge link exchange is good for site ranking.

liamread
11-26-2012, 01:54 AM
Of course link exchange is useful for increase website ranking and Google page rank.

mikeslough5
11-26-2012, 02:47 AM
Link excahnge is the best way to get back link, but the site by whome you are going to exchange your link must be relevent to your site. if that site will not be relevent of your site than link exchange will not be effective.

titly555
12-04-2012, 04:07 AM
Hi
Yes, you can do link exchange. It is a part of link building. Link building involves getting back links from SEO process. While link exchange involves get back link after putting a link on your site and they are improving your site. So link exchange is best way to get back link which will develop your web site.

schumannrober
12-05-2012, 12:51 AM
yes, but only do follow and high pr Link exchange is beneficial.

abhirampathak3
12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Yes, Link exchange is the very easy and fastest way to get backlinks to your site. Reciprocal links or backlinks are very stable as they are earned through link exchange partners. Links have great branding effect. If your website’s name comes across many other websites it will lead to awareness among the general web surfers. They will be curious to visit your website. Links from established websites can earn you lots of traffic but only experienced professionals from top SEO companies.

danish00
12-05-2012, 01:27 AM
According to new algorithms, google will penalize for link exchange. you should make quality of backlinks. good and natural backlinks will increase your search engine keyword ranking.
new year party delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=5817)

blessy_smith
12-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Personally I do not link exchange .It do not have long term benefit. Do not under estimate search engine algorithm and with reciprocal link exchange or paid link do not beneficial for visitor also.You can derive short term benefit,but you may lose long term benefit. Decision depends on your business type.