5. Link Strategies

6. Accurate Title Tags

7. Accurate Description Tags

8. Minimal Advertising

9. About Page

10. Privacy Policy

11. Good Color Coordination

12. Sitemap

All these things will help you to set up your site the right way and make it a pleasant experience for your visitors. If you stick with these techniques you will have happy and returning customers coming to your site.

webcreations
10-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Best Tips in SEO:
1 Create Amazing Content: you were producing something amazing, the world would be beating down your door trying to get to it.
2 Link to Amazing Content: point your users toward resources on other websites that will be helpful for them. It shows security as a thought leader in your niche when you’re willing to suggest to your readers that they leave your site.
3 Sprinkle Your Keywords Throughout Your Articles: The term keyword refers to the word or phrase that you hope to be listed for on Google search. Once you've identified a term that you’d like to be listed for, be sure to use that term a few times throughout your article.
4 Use Your Keyword in the Title: keyword in the title if you’re able to make it sound fun, exciting and engaging to your readers. You don’t have to sacrifice your quality to implement this
5 Enable Trackbacks:Allow links to be created in your comments section to anyone who links to your articles. With them enabled, it’s a great way to encourage people to link to you which in turn will help to build your site’s authority.
6 Optimize Images In Your Posts:be sure to use image titles and alt text that adequately describe both the image and the content of the article.
7 Refine your Website’s Page-to-Page Connectivity:By interlinking your site so that relevant pages connect to one another, you’ll find that even the less visited branches of your website will see more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and, as a result, a higher place among the search engine rankings.
8 Keep your Keywords Dynamic:Search trends change as much as social ones do, so there’s never a guarantee that one term will consistently prove fruitful. Always be on the lookout for other applicable keywords that may bring traffic to your website.
9 Go Where the Competition Isn't: Increasing your company’s web traffic and domain authority is only the first step in your SEO campaign. While some SEO agencies may focus entirely on getting potential customers to your site, giving users a reason to stay on your website is going to be vitally important.
10 Consider Pay-Per-Click as a Way to Create Site Traffic:the service that PPC companies provide may not be as attractive as the long term solutions of most SEO practices, that doesn't mean they aren't useful. PPC advertisements have been a decent way to drive site traffic volume for over a decade. Should you feel your monthly analytic aren't showing the numbers you want to see, consider supplementing them with PPC work.

jenny123
10-30-2012, 04:11 AM
All given tips are effective but we have to focus our work and make strategy before start. Thanks for sharing useful tips.

kristylee
10-30-2012, 05:01 AM
SEO has become one of the most main reasons that all the online marketers consist of in their guidelines while creating a web page. It is hard to imagine businesses running nowadays without SEO, we need SEO services to be able to compete online.

schwa
11-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Firstly, thanks for sharing the useful tips here. SEO has become more and more difficult for us becasue there are more and more online marketers.

stevegibran
11-08-2012, 05:22 AM
If you’ve invested money in optimizing your small business website for search engines, then you’ll need some measurements over time to see how effective your organic SEO implementation is.

careyengland
11-08-2012, 06:00 AM
This is prefect sharing. I like it.

jhonmike
11-08-2012, 06:07 AM
According to me off page seo submission is very useful.

johnoxx
11-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Great tips thanks for discuss me .I hope you will share this discuss next time .

biber
11-10-2012, 02:48 AM
I am also like these tips for good seo and for improving a better rank in search engine. Thanks for posting a really nice thread.

johnlennon9687
11-10-2012, 04:33 AM
good tips, penguin lose rank at more website, so that need tips

ahsanabrar
11-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Nice postings about tips and strategies.SEO is becoming very vast industry so there are so many tips and strategies and techniques also are coming day by day.I think it's it's a good thing so any people are becoming to rely on positive SEO Techs.

amiteshraj
11-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Hi friend thanks to all for sharing information ....

adamscot
11-10-2012, 06:59 AM
nice information you convey. i believe it is valuable..

techie86
11-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Hi,

I will Suggest you to maintain position in Google. They are listed below -:
1. Put keywords in URL
2. Choose the Right keywords
3. Create a Unique content with keyword Density
4. Create a Meta Tags Page Specific
5. H1 Tags
6. Optimize URL Structure
7. Sitemap.xml
8. Alt tags
9. One way link Building
10. Two way Link Building
11. Three Way Link Building
12. social Bookmarking sub
13. Forum posting
14. Blog Posting
15. Follow the Competitors website back links

Thanks,
Techie

mikeslough5
11-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Really a good post for SEO point of view, learn alot form this, Thanks for the post.

SANTOSH
11-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks friends for sharing important information...

simran12
11-16-2012, 03:42 AM
I must say that by following these guidelines your website would be on top list.Natural back-links, High PR,more traffic,great business development that every site need,can be part of your website.

joshuashin33
11-17-2012, 06:34 AM
There are many forums available on the Internet that talks about Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization etc. You can become a member on these forums and learn the techniques of SEO, SEM, Article Submission etc and become an expert in marketing your product and services.

SamuraisSEO (http://SamuraisSEO.com) this is the best forum site I have tried and has PR 1 and popular in their area of expertise, these can be a great resource for a startup funder, webmaster and SEO Marketing beginners.