PDA

View Full Version : Link building

stcatherines
03-13-2012, 08:14 AM
What is the link building?? What is benefits of link building in SEO??

When you want to increase your site links.
Link building is best way for this...
Please give me your veiws.

bryanbell
03-14-2012, 01:46 AM
Link building is a technique of creating inbound link or backlink from another website. In SEO, link building is very helpful technique because it generates the backlink which helps to increase website traffic and ranking on search engine. It is also useful to improve our website popularity and reliability on search engine. There are some different type of techniques in link building which all generates inbound link.

eswariseo
03-14-2012, 02:06 AM
Link Building is a primary aspect of SEO of any website and it is always seen that a well-optimized website has the effectual links associated with them. The main reason is that links make connection between the pages on websites and make it a point for the web spiders for gauging the website, through different keywords or key phrases. The number of links along with their quality and effectiveness is the major aspect for the website to look forward for their link building campaigns.

Amy.Sarin
03-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Link building is one great off page technique which helps in getting quality backlinks (which work like ‘votes of confidence’ for search engines).
Benefits of link building:
-Quick indexing
-Higher visibility in search engines
-Improves credibility
-Improves PageRank
-Improves SERP ranking

Make sure you make links organically since Google wants to see NATURAL (and not created) backlinks.

top1position
03-15-2012, 01:25 AM
he process of establishing relevant, inbound links to your website which help your website achieve higher ranking with the major search engines and drive targeted traffic to your site.
General Web Directories
Niche Web Directories
Classifieds Sites
Chambers of Commerce
Local Listings
Listings in maps

Jashandeep
03-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Link building shows the reputation of your website in the search engine.Back linking is good to get the ranking in the Search engines.

bobsmith
03-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Link building is very important to get traffic and better position in search engine which is very essential for the online marketing. It is very important that you build quality backlinks not quantity.

stcatherines
03-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Link building is one great off page technique which helps in getting quality backlinks (which work like ‘votes of confidence’ for search engines).
Benefits of link building:
-Quick indexing
-Higher visibility in search engines
-Improves credibility
-Improves PageRank
-Improves SERP ranking

Make sure you make links organically since Google wants to see NATURAL (and not created) backlinks.

I agree with you.Your information is very nice.I like your views about Make sure you make links organically since Google wants to see NATURAL.
Thanks for sharing....
Give me more knowledge....

sowmya
03-16-2012, 07:43 AM
I really thank everyone for sharing this information, which is really helpful to me..

ShaneBro
03-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Link Building is the way through which you can generate the link of your website on other high PR website in case of increasing the PR of your website. This is the way through which you can increase the visibility of your website in SERPs.