edi123
03-13-2012, 08:50 AM
What would we do if we get blacklisted from the
search engines?

Please give me your views about this...

Amy.Sarin
03-14-2012, 01:27 PM
How do you know you are blacklisted?

-You need to know the cause first (malware, violation of search engine guidelines, keyword stuffing, link buying/ selling etc...).
-Having done that, you need to clear all the bad stuff from your site.
-Add your site on GWT (Google Webmasters Tools) using the “add site” button and follow their instructions to verify your site.
-Click on “Request Review” to get it re-verified by Google and wait. (It will take a few hours or a day before Google clears your site).

Next time, be very careful with your SEO techniques otherwise you might not get a another chance.

aquariusmediaa
03-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Hey I had same question.. but after read your post .. i have understand..
But i am confuse about What is keyword stuffing?? and link buying and selling is counting as blackhat techniques???

How do you know you are blacklisted?

-You need to know the cause first (malware, violation of search engine guidelines, keyword stuffing, link buying/ selling etc...).
-Having done that, you need to clear all the bad stuff from your site.
-Add your site on GWT (Google Webmasters Tools) using the “add site” button and follow their instructions to verify your site.
-Click on “Request Review” to get it re-verified by Google and wait. (It will take a few hours or a day before Google clears your site).

Next time, be very careful with your SEO techniques otherwise you might not get a another chance.

aquariusmediaa
03-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I am waiting for your reply....

top1position
03-15-2012, 12:45 AM
he most straight-forward method to find out if you are blacklisted is to look into the log file and establish the reason why your e-mail did not get delivered. Usually, servers enforcing Real-time Blacklists, DNS-BL, or RBL using a blacklist database will reply to your send request with an error message stating this particular event. In addition, most of these error messages also contain further details and, in many cases, a direct link to the site of the blacklist or to your particular IP details in their database. This second type of link provides you with details about the reason why your IP was added in their database and who submitted the request to block your IP, as well as the ways to get removed from the blacklist.

Amy.Sarin
03-16-2012, 08:02 AM
I am waiting for your reply....
Yes, they both are black hat since they involve fooling search engines to manipulation SERP results. Check Webmaster Quality Guidelines to know more: http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769#3.