PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Keyword Selection

jodyblack784
03-14-2012, 02:10 AM
The usage of appropriate SEO keywords is undoubtedly quite important and therefore its value can be seldom underestimated. They have a crucial role to play especially during the process of optimizing of search engines. The recognition of brands can be enhanced by the use of the right keywords. It even helps in the boosting of appropriate traffic towards your site. The marketing campaign is successful if you use the appropriate keywords. So when you choose the keywords that are essential to increase the marketing you must be meticulous and sensible in doing so. You can’t even afford to take any chances with that of your keywords.

rosesmark
03-14-2012, 03:08 AM
Here are five things you would need to check during keyword selection process:

1. Consider Keywords per Market
2. Avoid Using Broad Terms.
3. Singular / plural word differences.
4. Avoid using certain acronyms.
5. Consider Your Referral Phrases.

jamsen
03-04-2013, 12:09 AM
DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Don't try to optimize your home page for every one of your keywords. Focus your pages so 2-3 keywords are relevant per page. Spread out the related keywords on other pages in your site. This will create additional entry pages for visitors to enter your site on.

Select 10 pages on your site and target 2-3 phrases per page as appropriate. Since each page is targeted at specific phrases, they will score higher than a "one size fits all" solution.

sea queen
03-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Your post is awesome to choose the right keywords keep it up nice sharings.

colesraymond
03-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Thanks for sharing helpful information....

graphics art
03-05-2013, 02:21 AM
keywords selection tips are realy very nice but i like to add one thing more in it that also used the keywords variations its help you a lot and searching crawlers found that you are not just stick to one keyword.

shonpolack
03-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Always use related URL link for your optimizing keyword.

rahul
03-05-2013, 04:26 AM
When we start SEO for our site then keywords selection is the most important part because any queries or seraches are based on keywords selection. So its necessary your keywords must be matched with your contents, with low and medium traffic. Google adwords is best for keyword selection.

borgninestallon
03-05-2013, 04:54 AM
I advise you to take the keywords that are used by the competitor websites. Since they are the only achievers of the keywords.

ShivJaiswaL
03-10-2013, 11:23 AM
hi friends you are right, proper keyword selection is must for overall SEO campaign. I usually analyzed my keyword via Google webmaster tool and http://serp-checker.ezmlm.org/ for best results. These tools are pure, free and proven and always help me in my work. thanks

brainpulse
03-12-2013, 08:43 AM
The best way to select the Keywords is go for competition analysis and find out Industry related keywords Ideas, Don't try to select keywords which is only generating visits try to target which generate visit with conversions, initially target long tail keywords then move to short tail. Use Google Keyword Generator Tool to analyze the keywords.

NolanBrian
03-13-2013, 03:47 AM
Always Chose that keyword which should have great searches and low competition and try chose long tail keywords.The benefits on the selection of long keywords is your keywords will come up fast in the search engine.

hisoft
03-13-2013, 04:48 AM
Must be choose exact match keyword with high volume search value. For each pages, choose two targeted keyword, its better.

rsewak
03-13-2013, 08:46 AM
Hello sir nice tips thanks for sharing useful information

blessy_smith
05-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Thanks for sharing the wonderful tips..

noahwilson
05-17-2013, 06:24 AM
so nice post, thanks for sharing, its really so helpful for me. thanks to all of you .

Markgibson431
05-18-2013, 03:54 AM
Don't try to optimize your home page for every one of your keywords. Focus your pages so 2-3 keywords are relevant per page. Spread out the related keywords on other pages in your site. This will create additional entry pages for visitors to enter your site on.

innovativeweb
05-18-2013, 04:25 AM
Here are five things you would need to check during keyword selection process:

1. Consider Keywords per Market
2. Avoid Using Broad Terms.
3. Singular / plural word differences.
4. Avoid using certain acronyms.
5. Consider Your Referral Phrases.

Thank you very much for your help.These tips are really helpful for everybody.

Regards
Rinks

shabir
05-20-2013, 05:57 AM
I regularly check website statistics to see what appropriate keywords and phrases people are searching for that I did not even include on my list of the most ideal keywords and phrases. Current and new material created together with SEO initiatives can provide life to a wide variety of related search words. For example, I may have initially focused “laptop computer” for a given piece of material, but the way you write your material may cause a number of other keywords and phrases like, “buying a laptop computer.”

Markgibson431
05-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Select 10 pages on your site and target 2-3 phrases per page as appropriate. Since each page is targeted at specific phrases, they will score higher than a "one size fits all" solution.

SANTOSH123
05-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Thanks for sharing useful information....

steveschmidt85
05-20-2013, 11:25 AM
Using keyword in content for few time, use it in H1, title, description is important but its old thing. Now search engine are become smart, you need to provide excellent content which look best in google's eye to get better ranking. If content is not that great than all other seo work will not provide you great result.

austinrobinson
05-09-2014, 03:06 AM
It is important to select proper keywords and keep variations so that it is successful in attracting diverse traffic into your site. Thus, you should not stick to a single keyword.

Goofty
05-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Following tips can help you to select good keywords:
#know your audience.
#target long tail phrases.
#Use different variations.
#identify areas of opportunity.
#use different keywords for the same thing.
#use high search volume keywords.