PDA

View Full Version : Email Marketing Strategies

royal
03-14-2012, 03:42 AM
Hi Everybody,
Email marketing is one of the best ways to make money. In this article we want to offer a few of the top email marketing strategies for you to consider. Utilizing as many of these as possible will help you make money at home and become better at marketing by email :

1. Hire someone. Do not let your lack of knowledge stop you from getting started with email marketing. You can hire an article writing service to help you with your auto-responder messages.

2. What is your theme? Having a well-organized theme to present your email messages is a good way to get started.

3. Build trust. Many Internet marketers miss this important aspect of email marketing.

4. Sell. A common question I see in discussion forums is how often you should sell things to your list.

5. Publish an ezine. I'm always amazed when I come across an ezine that has been around for 10 or 15 years and has a very solid subscriber base.

These are 5 top email marketing strategies myself and other Internet marketers use. Join us and see if you can make more money with your Internet business using email marketing.

terrijhon
03-14-2012, 03:55 AM
there are many risk in email marketing i think..its not so easy..

Openxcell Inc
03-14-2012, 04:56 AM
I think Email marketing is very important for increasing sales and inform to customers about the new products. It is really useful for increasing traffics and sales.

rosesmark
03-14-2012, 05:16 AM
Email Marketing is crucial but how you use effectively that's very important..If you are doing Email marketing in proper way then you definitely get sale and business..Its
very useful for increasing traffics and sales..

unlukyfellow
02-14-2014, 06:27 AM
E-mail marketing is more effective and important for business. Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds. E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail. You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website. It is also a spam free method. To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from TuckTail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/business/email-marketing.aspx?ci=42404&prog_id=447401)

jaysh4922
02-18-2014, 03:08 AM
Right time,interested data of customers and attractive promotional offer are important thing of email marketing.Most marketer don't give much importance is updating email database regularly. It is very much important for good CTR. Good database also may turn obsolete if not updated regularly.

davidfranks
02-18-2014, 04:33 AM
E-mail marketing is more effective and important for business. Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds. E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail. You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website. It is also a spam free method. To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from TuckTail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/business/email-marketing.aspx?ci=42404&prog_id=447401)

thanks for the post
I agree with you Dude