PDA

View Full Version : Seo

ronchanel
03-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) search results via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithm" dutiable quantity or quality of traffic to a website or page from a search engine (such as blog) process), opposed to other forms of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) can deal with paid inclusion. The theory is that early (or higher) of the site appears in search results list, the more visitors will receive from search engines. Search engine optimization for different types of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a site, the existence of the site.

BobErskine
03-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Seo...........................…
How can i analyze my site in a best way?

GeraldNitram
03-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Seo...........................…
How can i analyze my site in a best way?
Since the thread looks like something that has been addressed to a long time ago (I tried the search function for the first time!), I guess I'll just answer this question right here. If you're looking for some sort of traffic analysis, then I suggest that you add Google Analytics to your site just so that you can be able to track the sources of traffic to your site, and how much time people spend looking around it.