PDA

View Full Version : Effective Ways To Drive Crowd On Your Website Or Blog

royal
03-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Hi,
After creating a website or a blog, next step is fetching traffic. If an online business lacks visitors, it will not survive for a long time. Your website or blog should get a consistent amount of traffic every day, so that you can provide them information about your business and hopefully convert your visitors to buyers.

Below are 3 most valuable and important technique, which will drive massive traffic to your site :

1. Commenting on Blogs - I love this method of marketing. If it is done carefully, you can build a good image and people will start trusting you. It is easy to comment on blogs. All you need is look for a relevant blog and start commenting, but be careful while commenting - don't just go over the blog and start spamming, leave a comment about what you liked about the blog post and what have you learn from it. You should participate nicely in the blog comments box and you will see some fields where you can fill you name and blog or website URL. Once your comment is moderated and published, people will be able to click your URL that you have entered under the comment and they will end up on your blog.

2 . Social Media Marketing - Start marketing your website or blog on Facebook and twitter. These 2 sites are to the most popular social networking sites. If your website content is interesting, people will share your website with their friends & this causes a viral effect. This way you can get free traffic on your site.

3. Search Engine Optimization - Search engine optimization(SEO) is about writing articles for search engines for them to improve your ranking in the search engines. You need to write so that search engine spiders which look for your main keywords, keyword density, your back links & so on. In case you write well, search engines will then rank your articles high. Social media marketing will also help you in SEO. SEO is very important, if your site is optimized properly - you can get monster traffic to your site.

mars123
07-29-2013, 07:45 AM
That was a good thread detailing about the ways to increase traffic.One can increase pagerank by article or blog submission,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.I have used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from Tucktail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/search-engine/seo-services.aspx?ci=1800&prog_id=447401) as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which eventually improved my website traffic.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.

NileLars
07-29-2013, 09:33 AM
Getting traffic is not matters, Getting traffic which complete our goals that matters. We need to search for audience which are interested in our services.

MikeQ
07-29-2013, 01:41 PM
If you want to get traffic to your site then think of targeted traffic (http://forumpostingservice.biz).. targeted traffic can be gotten from search engines, for this you need to optimize some keywords for better ranking in Google and other search engines I would say.

blessy_smith
07-30-2013, 06:45 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information...