1. Post High Quality Content

2. Optimize Your Blog

3. Use Email Marketing

4. Social Bookmarking

5. RSS feed

6. Announcement to your list

Openxcell Inc
03-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Nice tips. I think some other techniques you should add for increasing web traffics towards your website. They are as follows:
Forum posting
blog commenting
social media marketing

ajaykrgc
03-19-2012, 09:31 AM
hi,
By using SMO we can increase traffic.

Regenesis
03-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Nice tips. I think some other techniques you should add for increasing web traffics towards your website. They are as follows:
Forum posting
blog commenting
social media marketing

I would like to add two more technique to increase traffic
1) Guest Post
2) Article submission

JPC-Sabrina
03-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Forum posting will get you backlinks which will help your page rank if you do it consistently. Also, keeping your forum posting within your niche can help because other similar minded posters will see your signature and that can bring you traffic. Social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter and Google +1 will also increase your exposure. Don't leave out social bookmarking site either. They still carry value.

kendrafowler
03-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Content is the most important tool to increase traffic to your sites. Having one or two blogs qith quality and unique content will be very helpful. Being active on your blogs, forums , social networks are very important to maintain a strong relationship with your readers/users/customers. Bookmarking also helps a lot.

Wordpress hosting (http://instantappz.com/wordpress.php)

cristinsmith45
03-20-2012, 02:46 AM
Hi,
Following are some tips to increase website traffic :

1. Post High Quality Content

2. Optimize Your Blog

3. Use Email Marketing

4. Social Bookmarking

5. RSS feed

6. Announcement to your list

good tips beside that you can also use web 2.0, link wheel, blog comment, guest blog

outsourcedata
03-20-2012, 04:19 AM
I suggest fast increase page rank activity bookmarking, blog commenting, article submission and forum posting it help increase your website page rank and traffic

vikkie007
03-20-2012, 05:13 AM
To increase more and more traffic on my sites. I have submitted many directory submission, bookmarking and forum but there are not good result so I want to know good techniques of seo. what is RSS feeding.

dtpdesigns
03-21-2012, 05:07 AM
ya i agree but blog posting, article submission, forum posting more useful it 's help increase your website traffic

jhonybravo222
03-21-2012, 06:19 AM
you can join social media sites like twitter, facebook, stumbleupon and others

jesicawillss
03-21-2012, 06:26 AM
Do SMO for the huge traffic. You can also do blog posting.

outshinesol
03-21-2012, 07:13 AM
I believe stumble and Facebook is one of the best source for gaining traffic at website. Both have millions of active users and people love to work with them. Additionally you may add LinkedIn, Twitter and more social networking sits

travelindia86
03-21-2012, 09:14 AM
hi,
i am agree with your answer

john515
03-22-2012, 06:24 AM
To increase a traffic on your website, you should do the off page activities like social bookmarking, directory, article submission, blog commenting and forum posting. This all activities provides you with backlinks or inbound links to your site and help to get rank.

smartkathy
03-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Hey,

Thank you all for sharing some great information and tips. It is important to carry out the SEO techniques in an effective manner. I personally prefer the off page and SMM.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Following Some Tips for increase website traffic:

1.offer free, original and quality content on your site
2.Improving your search engine ranking by focasing your content on keyword related your topic.
3.Get Linked
4.Advertise your presence.

timmoores
03-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Do off page optimization to increase the website traffic..

anbinal
11-07-2012, 10:33 PM
You can increase your web traffic by using seo tools.Nowadays there are many seo tools available to increase your page rank.The seo tools are

1.Blog submission

2.Article submission

3.Forum submission.

4.Social networking

5.Affiliate marketing

It's very helpful to increase your page rank,But it take's long time.If you want increase your page rank quickly,paid seo service is the best one.If you need seo service visit Tucktail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/) Here they will improve your page rank through keyword generator.Initially my website also got low page rank,so i bought seo service here.After that my website page rank increased within short time.I felt very satisfied with their services

blessy_smith
11-08-2012, 01:51 AM
There are many ways to increase website traffic but mainly SMO and SEM are best strategies.

mikeslough5
11-08-2012, 01:55 AM
I want to add one more thing which is social media, because through social media we can get bulk of traffic on our site.

msherry
11-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Off page helps to create back link, Back links boots up site rank and traffic. Link building is a process of creating the back links for you site in SEO. Those back links helps in the indexing of the website in the Google in this way your site's rankings are improved. There are techniques which are used for the link building are following on

1 Directory submission
2 Social bookmarking
3 Forum posting (with signature)
4 Link exchange with the related site
5 Article submissions
6 Blog commenting

adamscot
11-08-2012, 09:15 AM
do all search engine optimization techniques to generate traffic....

johnclarketwo
11-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Do some Social media marketing for site to improve traffic. It is the best to generate huge traffic.