PDA

View Full Version : 5 Things Great SEO Must Contain

royal
03-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Hi Everybody,
A great SEO or search engine optimization strategy is vital to moving your site up the ranks. The question then is what should I do to get my site seen? Without a strategy you could likely end up spinning your wheels.

Below are 5 great ways to improve your sites visibility.

1. Link Building
It takes time and effort and patience to do this right. Comment on others blogs, do guest posts and be active in forums related to your niche. You can also do link sharing or write articles like this one and target them toward your site.

2. HTML And Site Design
Does your related niches appear in your title tag? Do you have a title tag? Do you have a meta tag and footer tag?

3. Content
Whether original or professionally written you need at the minimum a blog to offer value to drive visits. Interact with people and offer a newsletter and updates.

4. Social Media
Interaction and relationships the friendships and partnerships you will build are priceless to branding. When you show people your real self you begin to build trust which no price can be put on.

5. Sitemap
This helps search engines read your site and with the robots.txt file helps them crawl it better.

ajaykrgc
03-19-2012, 09:39 AM
hi,
very good think,thanks for share

JPC-Sabrina
03-19-2012, 05:19 PM
These are all five great techniques to optimize your tasks for search engine ranking. Remember content is king since the inception of the Google Panda updates which are now done on a regular basis. The production of quality original content is going to continue to be of paramount importance to the success of your website and your SEO techniques.

cristinsmith45
03-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Hi Everybody,
A great SEO or search engine optimization strategy is vital to moving your site up the ranks. The question then is what should I do to get my site seen? Without a strategy you could likely end up spinning your wheels.

1. Link Building
It takes time and effort and patience to do this right. Comment on others blogs, do guest posts and be active in forums related to your niche. You can also do link sharing or write articles like this one and target them toward your site.

2. HTML And Site Design
Does your related niches appear in your title tag? Do you have a title tag? Do you have a meta tag and footer tag?

3. Content
Whether original or professionally written you need at the minimum a blog to offer value to drive visits. Interact with people and offer a newsletter and updates.

4. Social Media
Interaction and relationships the friendships and partnerships you will build are priceless to branding. When you show people your real self you begin to build trust which no price can be put on.

5. Sitemap
This helps search engines read your site and with the robots.txt file helps them crawl it better.
thank you so much for sharing such a useful and valuable information

cristinsmith45
03-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Hi Everybody,

1. Link Building

2. HTML And Site Design

3. Content

4. Social Media

5. Sitemap
thank you so much for sharing such a useful and valuable information

outsourcedata
03-20-2012, 03:38 AM
ya it's very useful techniques and most successful search engine person using this tips and increase rank, traffic

dannyjoy
03-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Competitor tracking is also a crucial part of excellent SEO and necessary for rank well.