PDA

View Full Version : How to increase keywords ranking?

denniemark
03-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi all,
I am working on this keyword “website designers” from last 3 months and it’s ranked on 11 position in Google Australia (google.com.au) for this website websitedesigncompany.net.au

I want ranking on this keyword in top 5 positions in Google Australia. I am doing all off page and on page activities for this keywords, But it is not coming on the first page in Google. So, what are the new off page and on page activities, which can improve my ranking for this keyword? Please suggest me….. I am waiting your reply……

sowmya
03-19-2012, 08:58 AM
Once try by doing some modifications in your content. This may help you to get better results..

Openxcell Inc
03-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Once try by doing some modifications in your content. This may help you to get better results..

yes I am agree with you,fresh and quality of content can increase keywords ranking. But you should try off page activities like forums and blog commenting are very useful for increasing the ranking of keywords of your site.

ajaykrgc
03-19-2012, 09:26 AM
hi,
for keywords ranking you can do directory submission and forum posting etc.

outsourcedata
03-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Seo all off-page activity help for increase your keyword rank and special bookmarking

alexisrois
03-23-2012, 05:44 AM
You can increase your keyword ranking by the two ways on page and off page activities. You should modify your keyword and description if it fails to get more visitors towards to your site and increase the amount of back links through off page techniques.