PDA

View Full Version : Reciprocal Link

alsp123
03-20-2012, 03:29 AM
What is Reciprocal Link??

Reciprocal Link is links between two websites to provide mutual traffic.
I want to get more information about Reciprocal Link...

JohnRosatti
03-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Reciprocal links are used in 2 way link building.

rajjan011
03-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Is reciprocal link beneficial for our sites. I am looking for reciprocal. I want to know how to make reciprocal links. Has anyone good information about this?

AllenSantiago
03-20-2012, 07:25 AM
Reciprocal links are also known as cross link building or 2 way link building. It means exchanging links in between two websites that is called reciprocal links. In short give and take process

Example:-
X sites link to Y sites and Y sites links to X sites so that X site and Y sites are reciprocally exchanged to each other.

poul111
03-20-2012, 08:45 AM
A reciprocal link is an contract between two website owners to offer a web page web link within their own website to each other people's web site. Generally this is done to offer visitors with immediate having access to relevant websites, or to show a relationship between two websites.

alsp123
03-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Reciprocal links is also known as cross link building or 2 way link building. It means exchanges links in between two websites that is called reciprocal links. In short give and take process

Example:-
X sites link to Y sites and Y sites links to X sites so that X site and Y sites are reciprocally exchanged to each other.

I agree with your information.It is very nice that exchanges links in between two websites that is called reciprocal links.Your example
also very understanding....Thanks for sharing...
Please give me more knowledge......

bobsmith
03-22-2012, 12:53 AM
Reciprocal linking is considered as bad link terminology because some site owner exchange their links for some link juice. If both link exchange partner have relevant business services then they can exchange their links.

pop45s
03-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Reciprocal links are 2 way links. These are beneficial but people always prefer one way links.