PDA

View Full Version : What is Important today in SEO?

markdev
03-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi Folks
I have been away for a while and not been on the forum in the last year or so. Hope everyone is well..... What do you all rate as the most important areas for first page Google rankings?

Thanks

mobileapplover
03-20-2012, 09:08 AM
Well, I believed that each and every factor is very important for get ranking on top ten like Website Developing & Designing, On page & Off page Activities and Content is always king.

Regenesis
03-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Backlinks! They are the single most important asset for website ranking.

leejason86
03-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Good day! Nowadays SEO is very important to promote the website. But for me backlinks is important in SEO for the higher page rankings in search engines. If you're doing great in SEO and you follow the rules then you get high SERP.

Best regards,
graphic designs (http://www.junespringmultimedia.com)

Steffy
03-21-2012, 02:27 AM
As per my opinion, Quality Link Building is important in SEO..!

buntysbana
03-21-2012, 06:16 AM
SEO is most important today cause everybody are buying or shopping online. If you want to increase your business then you should go for seo which can give you the business.

poul111
03-21-2012, 06:42 AM
There are many techniques in SEO which are very important to do to get traffic as well as ranking in google. follow always do follow site.Do more and more press release and article submission.

outshinesol
03-21-2012, 06:56 AM
It’s not quite easy to measure any trick as people are not really aware on search engine algorithm and its hard to say what percentage of seo work is best currunt effective to search engine ranking either it’s easy to say that guest posting, viral marketing is an effective method to get higher ranking in search engine as guest posting have less chance to get spamming. editorial links are always better way to improve ranking

seofirst8
03-21-2012, 07:15 AM
SEO is on going process and helps business website owners to reach their customers all the world wide.

jesicawillss
03-21-2012, 08:59 AM
On-page and Off-page both are very important aspects of SEO for getting rank in search engines. Best thing is high quality backlinks.

Richard Wilson
03-22-2012, 12:10 AM
In my Opinion all factors are important in SEO like Website Developing & Designing, on page & Off page Activities for get ranking on top ten

elitebag
03-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Many reasons decide the first page on google .Content and SEO are very important .We just know what's the ways to do ,but don't know how to do it well .

sabrinasai
03-22-2012, 02:25 AM
The most important points in SEO is content writing,Keyword analysis,backlinks,link building