PDA

View Full Version : Increase Blog Traffic

bposervices
03-20-2012, 12:22 PM
What Can I do for increase blog traffic?

bryanbell
03-21-2012, 01:28 AM
You can use many techniques to increase traffic to your blog.

1. Give a response to your blog post comment
2. Use social media website Facebook, twitter etc.….
3. Submit your blog in search engine
4. Syndicate the Blog content with an RSS Feed
5. Use the social bookmarking submission
6. Do comment on your related blog
7. Update your blog post or content regularly

dannyjoy
03-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Try to write interesting and unique content, because content is main thing which attract the visitors and main cause of returning visitor and also for new visitors. Second thing make popular your blog with several techniques because until visitor don't know about your blog how they will come on your blog.

formprocessing
03-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Hi

blog submission
blog ping
quality content
user friendly blog content increase your website

outshinesol
03-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Create some link and writing fresh content that must be usable join related community and share your post this is only best way to send your blog to your viewer eyes :)

jesicawillss
03-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Bryan bell has stated right tips to increase blog traffic. Update post regularly with unique, informative and interesting content.

Openxcell Inc
03-21-2012, 09:29 AM
For increasing traffic for your website,first you should write the unique and fresh content for your website and after that your should perform following techniques for your site.

Forums posting
Blog commenting and posting
Social Media Marketing
Social Bookmarking
And Directory submission

They are really useful for getting traffics towards your site.

elitebag
03-22-2012, 12:45 AM
The best way is to do SEO for your blog,which can help get many traffics.Doing ads and let more people know your blog with good content.

sabrinasai
03-22-2012, 02:09 AM
You can write a unique content in your blog ,google will crawl your blog and reach many people

Ken Peterson
03-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Here, I have got such a great information regarding increase blog traffic. It will be very helpful to me. Thanks for sharing.