PDA

View Full Version : How to improve your Page Rank

royal
03-23-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi Everybody,
In order to improve your page rank, it is important to check if your website is present is the Google database. As soon as the site is launched, it should be added to the Google database since it is necessary for Google to notice your web content and crawl it. It is important that your web pages are crawled by Googlebots, the search bots used by Google to collect web documents and build a searchable index for the search engine.

The application of search engine optimization techniques is of great help in improving your page rank. Firstly, you need to ensure that the page title contains the most important keywords. Adding meta titles is helpful in improving your page rank. Secondly, it is necessary to include important keywords in the description as well as the introductory paragraphs of the web page content. Make sure that the page content is based on the main key phrases.

Obtaining back links to your web site is of great help in improving your page rank. Links from popular websites have a greater effect on your page rank. Links play a major role in the determination of a page rank and this makes it extremely important that you obtain links of high-ranking websites for your web page.

Use of illegal practices to manipulate content relevancy can hamper your page rank. Excessive stuffing of keywords and search engine spamming that are intended to increase web traffic, can in fact, prove detrimental to your page rank.

Ken Peterson
03-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Informative post. Really, High pr and quality backlinks plays very effective role to get pagerank.

sam051
03-24-2012, 12:59 AM
This information is very informative and wonderful.This is the the best way for get good ranking.

Pravin
03-24-2012, 04:04 AM
The combination of properly done onpage and offpage optimization can help you in getting high PR. But it is better to not to think about PR and work more on your keyword rankings that can be done with building quality backlinks. Keyword rankings are more important than PR is what I think.

Click here for cheap cloud server hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/enlight/cloud-servers-hosting.php)

swatihotels
03-24-2012, 05:44 AM
Google or just search engines in general love fresh content. To improve your page rank-make sure to update your website with fresh, high quality content at least twice a weak or so. That’s another reason why blogs are so powerful for SEO purposes.

shivani00
03-24-2012, 06:27 AM
Hello I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW I CAN I MAKE MY PAGE MORE ATTARACTIVE . rafting in rishikesh (http://rafting-in-rishikesh.com/)

ashish123
03-24-2012, 07:30 AM
hi friend.
you improve pr , so very imp. on page and off page seo.

jeenydisoza
03-27-2012, 02:23 AM
For improve your website page rank depends on several main factor like quality backlink, user behavior, traffic. These three factors are very useful for increase page rank.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-27-2012, 06:57 AM
There are five way for your improve your page rank:

1. Meta Date
- Title Meta Data
- Description Meta Data
-Keyword Meta Data

2.Have a Link-worthy site.

3.Publish relevant content.

4.Update your content regularly

5.use alt Tag.

jackdalson
03-27-2012, 07:20 AM
If you want to increase your page rank then you have to use lots of meta keyword tags with commas. Then you must have sure that you don't repeat the same word more than 3 times in a row.

I don't think that meta keywords improve website page rank. Generally page rank increase when website have quality backlinks because search engine loves quality links and they calculate page rank according to website backlink.

adumpaul
03-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Nice threads.To improve your site's rank you need to built quality back link with fresh and unique content.

timmoores
03-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information..

vikkie007
03-27-2012, 09:32 AM
My page ranking is not increasing so I want to know good suggestion about this. I am looking for good way of sites promotion.

ajaykrgc
03-27-2012, 02:17 PM
hi,
for increasing page rank you can do all SEO off page work in regular basic

pestindia86
03-27-2012, 02:34 PM
hi,
i am agree with your answer,thanks for share

Openxcell Inc
03-30-2012, 06:42 AM
For the improving page rank of the you should follow some SEO activities.The activities are as follows:

Forums posting
Blog commenting and posting
Directory submission
Article submission
Press Release submission

They are very useful for improving the page rank of your site.

dtpdesigns
04-05-2012, 04:17 AM
High page rank press release and article submission help for increase your website pagerank

outsourcedata
04-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Page rank increase quality back link and link building activity provide back link. So link building very effective way

Jashandeep
04-11-2012, 05:27 AM
This is really a good information dear. But page Rank is depend on many factors like : age of domain,Quality of content place on your website etc.Last but not least the back links are also consider while deciding the page rank.

robertpenningto
04-11-2012, 05:55 AM
In order to improve the ranking of the web page the first thing is to register the website in any of the search engine like google. The next thing to keep in mind is about the keywords. The keywords play a very vital role in the pagerank of a website. If the keywords are appropriate and to the target of the people then google itself categorises it to the higher ranking and the visibility of the website starts increasing.

brucemoe37
04-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Steps on how to increase page rank
1. Forum posting
2. Answer posting
3. Blog commenting
4. Social Media
5. Related content

how to start a blog (http://www.startingablog.com/)

rajjan011
04-12-2012, 01:47 AM
That's very nice information and knowledge about page ranking. if you post good directory submission, bookmarking list and more forum posting, it will increase your page ranking.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

ChrisDevlin
04-12-2012, 02:53 AM
If you get quality backlinks from High PR sites helps to increase page rank. The link juice from high PR sites will pass to your website.

markdev
04-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Yes you are right but forum is not only single way to increase you Page Rank there are so many ways to help to increase your website Page Rank like Article Submission, blog posting, Directory Submission, Press release, Blog Commenting etc...

zita
04-12-2012, 04:02 AM
I suggest the following ways to improve page rank of your site:
1) Get the quality backlinks.
2) Make strong Linkbuilding.
3) Go for the best and the unique contents.
4) You can Publish the Articles.
5) SEO Methods are best for the Page Ranking.