PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Wave?

royal
03-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi,
we talk about Google Wave invites, let me explain the concept behind Google wave. What started as just the 'Google Search Engine', started by Larry Page and Sergey Brin is today an Internet behemoth with a mission to 'organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful' and I daresay they are well on their way to achieve that goal. As part of this mission, Google decided to launch 'Google Wave'. It is a web based platform for real time interaction and online collaboration. Google wave is a platform that offers social networking, email, instant messaging, real time collaboration facility with spell check, translation (in 40 languages) and other Google Wave extensions. It is all of these things bundled into one package.

Fundamental to this application is the concept of a 'wave'. A wave is a conversation, as well as a document at the same time that is edited and modified with every new action. It is actually an XML document. Multiple users can be added to a wave and every one of them can edit and modify its contents, giving it the characteristics of a 'wiki' in the process. This web application was created by Google developers and written in Java on the OpenJDK platform. Its interface is based on 'Google Web Toolkit'. Now that you know what this web application is all about, let us talk about Google Wave invites in the next section.

anandtechendeav
03-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Good stuff.Thank you for your valuable information.

Macbeven
03-26-2012, 05:00 AM
I think it is a new concept of Google.
I have never heard of Google wave before.
I must appreciate you for sharing such a wonderful information.

jeetendraets
03-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Nice information thanks for sharing................................

sbsl
03-26-2012, 08:32 AM
thanks to sharing this useful information here..but im so unclear even now..could you give any link which can describe ..

Richard Wilson
03-27-2012, 03:46 AM
Google Wave is one of the most hyped but least understood services Google has ever launched

GeraldNitram
03-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Hello guys,

Google Wave is a new, inspiring product from Google that allows people to communicate and collaborate on the web more efficiently. Google Wave is an open source API that will change the way people communicate online.

Thanks and regards
Smith Jones
It's not new. In fact, I just received an email earlier that it's going to be phased out in the near future, with all Waves turning into just read-only data on the Internet. Did you receive that email from Google earlier today?

timmoores
03-27-2012, 07:32 AM
Thanks For sharing the valuable information.. Keep Posting..

adumpaul
03-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Google Wave is a product that helps users communicate and collaborate on the web. A "wave" is equal parts conversation and document, where users can almost instantly communicate and work together with richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.
Google Wave is also a platform with a rich set of open APIs that allow developers to embed waves in other web services and to build extensions that work inside waves

outsourcedata
03-31-2012, 04:54 AM
I really don't know what is google ? thanks for provide information of google wave

aidenrandolph
03-31-2012, 05:09 AM
Google Wave is a platform, product, and protocol for creating live, social communication documents that can be edited by multiple users in near real-time. Google Wave's creators, Lars and Jens Rasmussen, thought of it as a modern reinvention of email.

top1position
03-31-2012, 07:36 AM
The google wave is a new, encouraging item from The google that allows people to hook up and work together on the web more effectively. The google Pattern is an free API that will change the way people hook up online.