PDA

View Full Version : Latent Semantic Analysis

alsp123
03-24-2012, 02:15 AM
What is Latent Semantic Analysis?

As we know that Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA), also known as Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) literally means analyzing documents to find the underlying meaning or concepts of those documents.I want to get more knowledge about Latent Semantic Analysis.
Please give me your views....

Pravin
03-24-2012, 03:59 AM
LSI is used by Google as a means of determining the meaning of the content of web pages. LSI lets Google understand the synonyms and related terms which may be associated with your main keyword.

Click here for cheap colocation hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/colocation-services-india.php)

alsp123
03-26-2012, 02:40 AM
LSI is used by Google as a means of determining the meaning of the content of web pages. LSI lets Google understand the synonyms and related terms which may be associated with your main keyword.

I agree with LSI is used by Google as a means of determining the meaning of the content of web pages.LSI is to discover words and phrases that are related in the context of any document.Thanks for shearing.....

boybawang
03-26-2012, 03:38 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing came as a direct reaction to people trying to cheat search engines by cramming Meta keyword tags full of hundreds of keywords, Meta description full of more keywords, and page content full of nothing more than random keywords and no subject-related material or worthwhile content..