PDA

View Full Version : What is activities you going to perform for SMO

sneha1234
03-26-2012, 04:20 AM
Social Media Marketing is a methodization of Internet Marketing where your online presence is build using power of social network. SMO is one of two online methods of website optimization; the other method is search engine optimization or SEO.

poul111
03-26-2012, 06:22 AM
Public networking features added to the content itself, including: RSS for, social news and giving control buttons, user score and polling resources, and making use of third-party group capabilities like pictures and video clips

Liliane
03-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Social media sites have so much attracted among all over the world. Social media sites provide better connectivity to different types of communities. I think every large business join the social media for promoting their services and popularity directly to users. Basic activities are to join your related groups, make large groups of your friends. You can share something useful information or tips, discount coupons from popular store or something which also promote your website link. This way you can attract people and you can promote your services just need to find a continuous way to make your users engages with your activities.

ajaykrgc
03-27-2012, 11:04 AM
hi,
i am following friends that will be increase trafic in my site.

Sanveed
03-27-2012, 03:34 PM
hi,
i am following friends that will be increase trafic in my site.

Following your targeted audience is good thing but actually those people should follow you back and that would provide more benefits in terms of traffic to your website.

alfie
05-23-2012, 12:09 PM
SMO helps to get quality traffic to the website. You can create the video and upload it on the facebook. You can create the strong profile on the linked in and on the twitter you can twit others post and follow the person who are interested in your website services. You can create the blog pages and manage the circles on the Google+.

sabrinasai
05-24-2012, 12:10 AM
SMO means Social media optimization . SMO is done to increase traffic for your website . In SMO we submit information about our business or Website by submitting site Link for example In SMO we submit our site link on Social websites Like facebook and Twitter etc.

safrine
05-24-2012, 02:54 AM
Social Media Marketing is the best way to get instant quick links

Beshman94
05-24-2012, 05:26 AM
Maybe even your company already has its own page on Facebook or Twitter account. But you actually know exactly where you control with your social media marketing activities? We are familiar with the four fields of social media marketing (marketing, PR, market research, customer service) from the best and can help you set realistic goals and to achieve.

synapsesite
05-24-2012, 05:38 AM
SMO provides you a social platform where you can easily engage your target audience in much more interactive manner. By virtue of SMO Services you will come more closer to your audience and they became to know what were the latest changes done by you or your company. In SMO we tried to add more and more target audience, make application pages, try to promote business by different means via ad or games and some other activities..