PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Rate

JackiPhone
03-26-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi friends,

What is the meaning of the bounce rate and what is the affect of Bounce Rate in website? And also what is the ideal time for bounce rate?

mesasa
03-26-2012, 05:45 AM
Bounce rate is the percentage of single page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page. A high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance pages aren't relevant to your visitors.

mobileapplover
03-26-2012, 05:58 AM
According to me, bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visit or visits in which the person left your web-site from the entrance page.

jeetendraets
03-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Bounce rate represents the percentage of visitors who visits the site and bounce rather than continue view the other page of the web site...................

dannyjoy
03-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Try to write interesting content because if user will left your website from landing page then your bounce will increase so try to make your landing page too interesting and create a suspense about your inner pages and after that visitor will definitely surf other pages and your bounce rate will decrease.

bryanbell
03-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Bounce rate is a percentage of visitors who come to our site and close it without staying on the website or without observing other web pages on the site. To decrease the bounce rate using significant content and update the content of the exacting page from which you are getting maximum bounce rate. Avoid the complex navigation, it has also increased bounce rate so make user friendly navigation. Loading time is also significant to reduce bounce rate so loading time enhancement is also useful.

sowmya
03-27-2012, 02:03 AM
Thanks for sharing this information, which is really helpful to me. Thanks once again..

Richard Wilson
03-27-2012, 03:41 AM
Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits in which the person left your site from the entrance (landing) page.

kendrafowler
03-27-2012, 05:43 AM
Bounce Rate is a negative aspect which indicates that, although people visit your site, they do not stay on it for long. It is an indication that they are not pleased or happy with what they see on screen . This may be because their search would have been for something else and the landing page may have something totally irrelevant. Or may be the site has a design that is irritating to the eyes with a lot of flashy things and pop up ads.

Free wordpress hosting (http://instantappz.com/wordpress.php)

outsourcedata
03-31-2012, 05:03 AM
Bounce rate decide for visitor spend time for our website and bounce rate result provide for percentage wise

top1position
03-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Recovery quantity is the quantity of single-page travels in which the individual gradually eventually left your website from the accessibility (landing) website.

outshinesol
03-31-2012, 08:45 AM
A bounce occurs when a web site visitor only views a single page on a website, that is, the visitor leaves a site without visiting any other pages before a specified session-timeout occurs. There is no industry standard minimum or maximum time by which a visitor must leave in order for a bounce to occur. Rather, this is determined by the session timeout of the analytics tracking software.

Ken Peterson
04-02-2012, 06:00 AM
Bounce rate is the total average time spent on a single webpage by a particular visitor. It can reduce by relevant backlinks. Bounce rate increase irrelevant visitors to website which is not good for increase business.

sbsl
04-02-2012, 08:43 AM
bounce rate is the percentage of total visitors who come to your website's home page and go to other website .they did not browse your website.

danish00
04-02-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi !
What is bounce Rate. is it related with seo. I have no idea about bounce Rate.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644)

koolasma
04-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Bounce rate represents the percentage of visitors who visits the site and bounce rather than continue view the other page of the web site...................

brainpulse
04-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Nice Explanation.. I like it, thanks for sharing with us..

Bounce Rate is a negative aspect which indicates that, although people visit your site, they do not stay on it for long. It is an indication that they are not pleased or happy with what they see on screen . This may be because their search would have been for something else and the landing page may have something totally irrelevant. Or may be the site has a design that is irritating to the eyes with a lot of flashy things and pop up ads.

Free wordpress hosting (http://instantappz.com/wordpress.php)

saurabhbehl
04-13-2012, 10:15 AM
yes Danish, Bounce rate is related with SEO and its very much important, It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site.for more information you can contact me here Las Vegas Search engine optimisation (http://www.webcapatin.com/contact) we will sort out your all issues about SEO.

arafinshaon
04-13-2012, 01:24 PM
A high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance pages aren't relevant to your visitors.

I don't agree with you dude i'm not getting from where you got this info may be its your predication. What do you mean by "site entrance pages aren't relevant to your visitors" ? You just commenting by not knowing it man. Absolutely ridiculous.