PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Getting Good Rankings

royal
03-28-2012, 12:45 AM
Hi,
Following are some tips for getting good rankings :

1. Add good informative content on a regular basis

2. Research keywords for your website's topic and use them in the meta section of your site

3. Optimize each page of your website with its own keywords

4. Use keywords in heading tags of paragraph headings

5. Write keyword rich content that makes sense so that content reads normally

6. Don't stuff lots of keywords or you will get penalized

7. Get quality backlinks naturally by posting articles and on other people's blogs

8. Don't use link farms

9. Exchange links only with other websites that have a similar topic as your own

10. Add analytics to your website to monitor traffic

11. Avoid using templates that are hard to optimize

12. Have a website professionally constructed instead of a template

13. Get involved in social media and stop thinking you don't need to do it

14. Link all social media to your website

15. Keep Facebook and all other social media personal and business separate

Openxcell Inc
03-28-2012, 05:12 AM
That's really nice tips about the getting good ranking of the website. But you should do some link building techniques which are very helpful for the good ranking. The techniques are: Forum posting, social bookmarking and media marketing,blog commenting and posting,directory submission,press release submission etc.

markdev
03-28-2012, 07:43 AM
All these tips are very effective and useful for the ranking.

pop45s
03-28-2012, 08:25 AM
To get good rank of keyword in search engine it is necessary to optimize page in good way.
For that you need to build good quality links.

mobileapplover
03-28-2012, 08:51 AM
All these points are really best for good ranking in SE, According to me, Keyword Ranking in Google search engine is important for the reason that if your website is not in pinnacle you will not get the traffic and advantage of it.

vikkie007
03-28-2012, 08:52 AM
My sites page rank is one. I want to increase it so I am posting more and more directory submission. my friends said to me that to increase the page ranking directory submission is very important. it's also increase traffic in our sites.

madtteam28
06-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Thanks Royal for good tips to increase ranking. Please give one more tips. Is there any programming script or any other programming knowledge required that makes easy for getting good ranking?

davidweb09
05-23-2020, 12:02 PM
Regular Website blog update is best way to achieve high search engine ranking. https://www.soundlifelessons.com/