PDA

View Full Version : Effectively Increase Web Traffic

royal
03-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Hi,
The primary goal of many internet marketing strategies is to increase web traffic. More web traffic means more visibility in the online world and of course, more conversions. You also need more traffic in order to position high in the search engine rankings, specifically, in the first ten search results.

Planning plays a vital role in trying to increase web traffic as does working the plan! There are quite a number of techniques to increase web traffic :

1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

2. Article Marketing

3. Blogging/Blog Commenting

4. Social Media Marketing

5. Really Simple Syndication (RSS)

Adam001
03-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Do you think that I can rely on paidforumposting.com writers for my traffic increase?
Any experiences?
Thinking to try their forum posting and blog commenting service.

Any inputs about them?

zita
03-28-2012, 07:42 AM
Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website. Do SEO for your website, so that you can get attractive and targeted traffic to your website.

Take part in Social Media/networking sites. Shared regarding your site and get your site your branded one.

Openxcell Inc
03-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website. Do SEO for your website, so that you can get attractive and targeted traffic to your website.

Take part in Social Media/networking sites. Shared regarding your site and get your site your branded one.

That's right.For targeted traffics SEO is best way. I think some activities are very popular now a days.And I am also used this techniques for generating traffics for website. They are as follows:

Forums Posting
Blog commenting and posting
Social Media Marketing and bookmarking
Press Release submission

bryanbell
04-03-2012, 01:53 AM
The article marketing, RSS, blogging, social media are great techniques to increase website traffics on our website. There are some other techniques to improve your website traffic like forum posting, bookmarking, CSS submission and video submission. These techniques are also very effective to generate huge traffic and also improve backlinks to your website.

dtpdesigns
04-03-2012, 04:33 AM
Article submission
press release submission
bookmarking provide get more effective and increase your website traffic and visitors

outsourcedata
04-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Press release submission and article submission create effective traffic

seoinheritx1
08-31-2012, 06:17 AM
Blog Commenting and Link building is the best way to get effective traffic.

HostMe
08-31-2012, 07:21 AM
I do agree with you traffic is very important for a brand or any corporate company to have attention of visitor and to earn more. these days Social Media Marketing is one of the best method to gain traffic for site.

Raju
08-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Traffic is the best part in SEO to making a website popular over the internet.Classified Submission,press release,social bookmarking and video submission are the best option for increasing the organic traffic on a website.

rajjan011
08-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Article submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting and forum posting is very effective to increase traffic on your sites.

tianamartin
08-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Social book marking, Forums posting, Blog commenting article directories all are the best source to rank your site in Google or any other search engine's top position to generate thousands of traffic to your website.

seofuture
09-01-2012, 03:54 AM
The primary goal of many internet marketing strategies is to increase web traffic. More web traffic means more visibility in the online world and of course, more conversions. You also need more traffic in order to position high in the search engine rankings, specifically, in the first ten search results.