PDA

View Full Version : Seo techniques to get backlinks?

sowmya
03-28-2012, 01:31 AM
Hi all,
What are the best seo techniques to get backlinks?
Discuss here..

Ken Peterson
03-28-2012, 01:49 AM
According to me, To get backlinks, you should use forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmaking and press release submission.

Openxcell Inc
03-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Backlinks are very important for the increasing the rank and popularity of the website in the search engine. I have used some techniques for increasing the backlinks of website. They are as follows:

Forum posting
Blog commenting and posting
Directory submission
Social bookmarking

gilbertokirchof
04-02-2012, 05:59 AM
The foremost improvement of forum posting in SEO is to catch superior eminence backlinks. So collecting several connected forums is extremely significant when script forum posts.

GeraldNitram
04-02-2012, 06:32 AM
A good way of getting backlinks is prioritizing your reputation building campaign. I know this is going to take time, but this is one of the sure ways of getting links. If the people consider you as a reputable source of information for a certain niche, the links that you share may stick, and they might even be spread out across different networks.

RyanButton
04-02-2012, 12:05 PM
There are a lot of ways
famous are followings
Blogs or web 2.0 websites
Forums
Articles
Web directories
Blog commenting

bryanbell
04-03-2012, 01:28 AM
There are many ways to get backlink but few ways is very effective to generate backlink. Blog commenting is the best way to generate backlink if you write proper and effective comment. Blog posting is also beneficial if you use unique and fresh content. The social bookmarking and forum posting is also beneficial to generate backlinks.

dtpdesigns
04-03-2012, 04:35 AM
High PR Press release, classified, article, book marking submission help for get more back link of your website

kimmy123
04-03-2012, 05:28 AM
I think used some seo techniques you can get lots of backlinks.
1.Forum Posting
2.Article Submission
3.Directory Submission
4.Blog Comments

outsourcedata
04-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Social bookmarking, press release submission and article submission are best techniques to provide back link

markdev
04-30-2012, 02:08 AM
There is not single one technique to get number of backlinks, by following all techniques of offpage seo you earn enough dofollow high pr backlink for your site, but I think here you ask only top technique so it is blog commenting where as I know.

sabrinasai
04-30-2012, 02:28 AM
Write unique and fresh content for your websites.
Forums posting
Directory submission
Article submission
Press release submission
Blog commenting and posting

Muirenn
04-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Best SEO techniques to get backlinks

1. Blog Commenting
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Article Submission
4. Forum Posting
5. Press Release
6. Classified Adds

john515
05-01-2012, 02:30 AM
As per my point of view, best technique to get backlinks are the content on web page must unique, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submission and press release.

mehakkhan682
05-01-2012, 03:27 PM
According to me, off page activities is very important in seo and best off page SEO Techniques to Get Back links are below:
Article Submission
Blog Commenting
Clasified Submission
Blog Submission
Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Forum Posting
Video Submission
Press Release Submission