PDA

View Full Version : How to Delete Google Search History from Your Account

royal
03-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Hi,
Now we will see, how to delete search history from your account. You will have to go to the Google search engine home page. Then click on the ‘Sign In’ option, which is located at the upper right hand corner of the homepage. Sign into your account and then click on the ‘My Account’ link. Then go to the ‘Edit’ link, where you will see ‘Delete Web History’. Click on it, where a warning will be displayed, select the option, ‘Yes I want to permanently remove Web history from my Google account’. You will now be prompted for your current Google password, enter the password and then click on ‘Remove Web History’.

After reading on how to delete Google search history, do you agree it is not difficult to delete the search history. However, before you delete the history, you may want to ensure, that you do not delete the history, which may be useful to you. However, in case you do delete history, which may be relevant to you, make sure you know how to recover deleted Internet history. This will ensure you have the data, which is indeed useful to you.