PDA

View Full Version : Advantages of black hat SEO?

denniemark
03-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Hi all,
We all know that Google does not recommend black hat SEO techniques. But lots of SEO professionals do black hat SEO techniques to increase keywords ranking. But I think, black hat SEO technique is not good regarding SEO parameter, because Google does not like any technique for SEO. What do you think about this technique? And what are the advantages of this technique?

GeraldNitram
03-30-2012, 06:19 AM
I wouldn't suggest stepping inside the borders of black hat SEO, or even gray hat SEO. It's best if you do your SEO in a way that the people would still like your content. Or rather think of the people who will read your content before you actually think of the SEO.

bryanbell
04-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Black hat SEO practices are against the rules and regulation of search engine and it is not best method regarding the SEO parameter. So we have to avoid this type of tactics because it is harmful to our website. It gives quick result on search engine but not for long time and it is not ethical way to get good result.

eswariseo
04-02-2012, 02:39 AM
Black Hat search engine optimization is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include one or more of the following characteristics:

breaks search engine rules and regulations
creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site
unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

dannyjoy
04-02-2012, 05:56 AM
I am not in favor of black hat SEO because with these techniques, you can get good results quickly but for short time period but the most worse thing is that you may get penalized by SE and that time your website will be out of 100 for long time period. So my opinion is that No one should use black hat techniques and there is no benefits of these techniques.