PDA

View Full Version : Top Techniques to Get Back links?

denniemark
03-30-2012, 04:46 AM
Can anyone suggest me, what are the top techniques to get Backlinks via SEO activities?

JessicaJohn
03-30-2012, 05:54 AM
Do-follow blog comments, forum signatures and do-follow article backlinks are the best and important sources to get do-follow and high page rank backlinks.

GeraldNitram
03-30-2012, 06:25 AM
Dofollow links are good, but that doesn't mean that you can completely disregard those sites that only allow you to leave nofollow links. A link is a link, and it can create traffic, depending on how relevant the content within the link is.

Openxcell Inc
04-02-2012, 09:30 AM
There are many techniques available in the SEO.But some of I have used and effective are: Blog commenting,forums posting, Blog posting,social bookmarking,directory submission,article submission etc. They are very useful for getting back links for your site.

Billwhite
04-03-2012, 01:58 AM
I will suggest you to perform on-page SEO first and after that do every off page seo technique equally with fresh content every time.

ChrisDevlin
04-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Getting contextual links from Guest blogging sites, review sites give effective backlinks for your website. And also get thematic links from niche related sites. These are the top techniques to get effective backlinks.