PDA

View Full Version : Which is better between PPC and Google SEO?

calebdean298
03-31-2012, 01:13 AM
After the success, of Google’s SEO website owners have started looking out for other options. In order to meet the rising demand of people’s expectation PPC is being looked upon as a mechanism for the future. PPC stands for Pay per Click. With the help, of PPC indexing has been a lot easier. In addition to the index results becoming easier to obtain, they can also be linked with the PPC on a whole. There are numerous advantages of using PPC, and on the flip side, there are disadvantages too. The biggest among the disadvantage is that the use of keywords has become very difficult. There are difficulties in obtaining the search results, as well. Is there anyone else who has also experienced such difficulties with PPC?

brainpulse
08-07-2012, 04:38 AM
No doubt SEO is better because it is the cheapest way to get visitors, while in case of PPC you have to pay for advertising, once your site is optimize in search engine's top 10 ranking it will get visitors automatically.

clara_butler
08-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Google SEO is the best....... it is trusted and long-lasting technique.

theshail
08-07-2012, 05:37 AM
No doubt SEO is better because it is the cheapest way to get visitors, while in case of PPC you have to pay for advertising, once your site is optimize in search engine's top 10 ranking it will get visitors automatically.

Certainly SEO is best, cost effective and has long lasting effects. However it does take long time to rank your website especially if you're targeting for competitive keywords.

sam051
08-07-2012, 07:42 AM
If you are seeing business and only earn money purpose then pcc is best option but if you want free service and earn money then seo is better than ppc.

jennyhelzer90
08-07-2012, 08:16 AM
According to me SEO is the better option because this is long stability way and its cost also effective.

Harry Mark
08-07-2012, 09:05 AM
PPC is better than SEO.

seoserviceszone
08-07-2012, 09:36 AM
Both methods are good. PPC is very costly but its good for quick results. While SEO is time consuming but it's good for getting organic traffic, it is free of cost, it provides long term results etc. It is good if we put efforts in the beginning and get the dollar at the end.

Tristaada
08-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Only a combination of PPC and SEO, to maximize the role of SEO, Seo became more and more difficult now, PPC prices are getting higher and higher. I do Facebook ads recently, its effect is not bad, is conversion rate and low

Roald
08-07-2012, 12:41 PM
For short term success and results PPC is a good option. For long term organic results with huge traffic that could be convert into leads SEO is the only option.

honitel
08-07-2012, 06:21 PM
I go for SEO than PPC. I see less chance for PPC knowing that people aren't interested on advertisement.

blessy_smith
08-08-2012, 01:22 AM
On PPC, the moment you stop your campaign the traffic dries up entirely. SEO on the other hand will continue to bring in traffic even if you stop SEO work on the site, although you will need to ensure that your SEO campaign keeps good work in the search engine algorithms.

Ken Peterson
08-09-2012, 05:45 AM
In PPC, the moment you stop your campaign the traffic disappear entirely. SEO on the other side will continue in traffic albeit you stop SEO work on the website, though you'll have to be compelled to make sure that your SEO campaign keeps practically changes in the search engine algorithms.

smartkathy
08-09-2012, 06:00 AM
According to me Google SEO is the right option for best SEO technique. Google SEO is cost effective, long lasting effects on traffic and reliable process. So, Go with Google!!!!!!!!!!!!

seofuture
08-09-2012, 06:03 AM
SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization and it involves organically optimizing a website to appear high in search engine results (by organically I mean for free). PPC, on the other hand, is a method used to get to the top of search results by paying your way there. Basically, you select your keywords that you want to appear for, and then every time someone clicks on your advert you will be charged an amount.

denniemark
08-09-2012, 07:12 AM

How is SEO better? In SEO you pay both small money and time, while in PPC you pay only money and in SEO, Not sure that you will get traffic and goal, But in PPC you must get traffic and Goal..

harrybrown
08-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi

Both are good for promotion but seo is best, its totally free..

ashish123
08-09-2012, 08:28 AM
seo is cheep way to permote website .and ppc is costly way for business.

lile6666
08-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Hey,

SEO vs. PPC is a never-ending debate. The effectiveness of SEO and PPC tactics varies from one website to another. Commonsense suggests that basic level SEO should be carried out by each and every site. The partners, customers and stakeholders of a firm expect to find its website at the top, when conducting a search for its brand name. It is necessary for every organization to ensure that it ranks high for its brand name as well as relevant search terms by implementing effective optimization strategies on its own or with the help of SEO experts.

morganlong
08-13-2012, 07:00 AM
As per all says and with my experience i suggest that Google SEO is the best.It is the easiest and cheapest way to promote your site.You have to use unique content and good quality keywords.In PPC when you stop the compaign it then your traffic decrease suddenly.So SEO is the best option.

lile6666
08-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Hey Dear,

On other pages on this site we’ve stated that both organic search engine listings “SEO” and sponsored or paid search advertisements “PPC” drive targeted traffic to your website by leveraging a presence in the search engines. That said, they have some key differences to search engine listings as achieved by SEO vs. PPC:

JerrickYeoh
08-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Ofcourse Google SEO is the best which benefit you in long term .
- Free traffic
- Quality Traffic
- High Conversion Rate
- Build better trust

Using PPC is a good way epecially for those who did not have time on SEO and new startup website which is hard for them to rank their site in the short time . Google adwords is the best way to get traffic but not good for long term . It too costly to generate one traffic. That is why people prefer organic traffic more than paid traffic .

careyengland
08-14-2012, 12:55 AM
My vote give only for SEO because it is natural web promotion and traffic generator technique and SEO cost is effective.

Gaqua77
08-14-2012, 07:15 AM
Rather then paying for the promotion of the product it is better to do SEO for the upliftment of the site.

denniemark
09-04-2012, 03:42 AM
seo is cheep way to permote website .and ppc is costly way for business.

Yes, I know SEO is cheap and PPC is costly, But lots business professional use PPC. Why?
It,s does not matter which is cheap and costly? But it,s matter, from where you are getting profits and result?