PDA

View Full Version : How much do you use site statistics

aditd
04-01-2012, 08:17 AM
I myself take a look on them ... but my indicator is how many sales I make.
Sure you can not see what is working without statistics ... but to much...
I also must admit that I lost focus watching to much statistics ( how many are visiting my site rather then going for the sales ).
How about you?

Paul0130
04-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Indeed I watch them, every day, it is a valuable insight into how your work is going.

aditd
07-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Indeed I watch them, every day, it is a valuable insight into how your work is going.

So you also think that once a day is the optimum.
Any other ideas?

sabrinasai
07-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Site stats are very important and surely frequency of how often to check depends on your marketing campaigns.

Jamesmathur
07-03-2012, 03:44 AM
Site statics is very important for every webmaster.There are so many tool that provide the complete status or anlytic statement of a webite.Google analytic and google webmaster tool are basically used for the website analytic .
What is the query status and how many goals avail on the computer? All of the valuable information avail in the webanalytic.

robwilley7
07-03-2012, 07:37 AM
I view my stats almost daily. I am mostly interested to see how people got to my site. This helps me determine what works and what doesn't.

Smith051
07-03-2012, 07:39 AM
I always use webmaster tool for doing any thing on seo because this is gives accurate result.I agree also for above answering.