PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Writing Better Blog Posts

royal
04-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Hi Everybody,
Building a successful blog is one of the most challenging endeavors a writer can embark upon, but it's also one of the most rewarding. Building a like-minded community based around what you write can be a thrilling experience. However, your blog won't go anywhere without quality content and regular postings. While promotion and networking is vastly important, nothing is more essential than top-quality postings. These ten crucial tips will help you consistently write better blog posts.

1. Write Substance

2. Make Your Headlines as Strong as Your Content

3. Banish Text Blocks

4. Utilize Lists

5. Self-link

6. Don't Ignore Your Readers

7. Proofread, Proofread, Proofread

8. Tighten Your Posts

9. Don't Be Too Formal

10. Write Often and Write Well

colesraymond
04-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks for sharing amazing and informative information about tips for blog post really i like this post And i share to all my facebook friends and tweet this link....

rohitash2
04-04-2012, 01:59 AM
The most important thin for Blog posting is content. A blog represents information about your business so it should be fully informative and content should be unique and fresh. Then definitely people will read this blog and know about your business.

terrijhon
04-04-2012, 03:43 AM
thanks for the great tips its very nice..

proofread
09-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Nowadays there are lots of blog posts are on internet but in all those some are more popular for its content because them have clean and quality content. So after done you have to proofread it and then after share it.

clara_butler
09-19-2012, 05:54 AM
Nice tips. Apart from above tips You need to write a good meta description for your blog. Most search engines will use a maximum of 160 characters for your post description on their results pages. If you don’t create a meta-description (defined as a “…concise summary of your page’s content”), a search engine will often take the first 160 characters it finds on your page instead.

sabrinasai
09-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Thanks for sharing the nice tips