PDA

View Full Version : Choosing Keyword

mobileapplover
04-03-2012, 09:37 AM
How to choosing keyword of homepage for website?

Please help me; Thanks in Advance.

Brian-Alfaro
04-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Selecting Keywords is very challenging .I am not suggest you to use tools .Go to select only relevant keywords to your website by searching which more user comes to your website.You will target few competitive and few less competitive keywords.But always select relevant

johnwilson639
04-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Keyword is the key factor in a website.select a good keyword will boost your sites visibility in a search engine.some good tools help us to find a good keywords.

JackiPhone
04-04-2012, 04:39 AM
Most businesses would just want to get moved right to the location with the most amount of traffic—but there is so much more to consider when choosing the best key phrase.

There are some steps of choosing keywords

1. What best describes your company?

2. Where is the most traffic?

3. What is least competitive?

4. Is it a buying or shopping key phrase?

AllenSantiago
04-05-2012, 10:32 AM
The keyword is considered as one of the elements of the website. The task of selecting the keyword is not so easy, a person needs to be very careful while choosing a keyword for his website. He can take the help of various keyword tools. According to the expert webmaster Google Adword keyword tool is the best for selecting the relevant keyword for your website. As per the webmaster's guidelines keyword should be less competitive but it should high in search volume. Such keyword becomes very helpful for improving the ranking of your website. Hope this will help you.

ChrisDevlin
04-06-2012, 02:24 AM

Selecting keywords is not an easy task, first we need to understand the business what we are dealing with. Then find the core term and then add prefix and suffix to generate some keywords. Use some tools to check the local search volume, competitiveness and other factors. Finally choose right keywords for the targeted page.

ChrisDevlin
04-06-2012, 02:26 AM

Selecting keywords is not an easy task, first we need to understand the business what we are dealing with. Then find the core term and then add prefix and suffix to generate some keywords. Use some tools to check the local search volume, competitiveness and other factors. Finally choose right keywords for the targeted page.

outsourcedata
04-10-2012, 03:21 AM
First check your competitor website keyword checking and after than use google keyword tool and find your services related keyword and check search volume after than choose keyword

johnwilson639
04-23-2012, 03:03 AM
Use a keyword research tools to find a appropriate keyword for your sites.google adwords is good for keyword research.

mb123
04-23-2012, 03:09 AM
keywords selection is main one seo factor, so select the keywords as low competition
high visitor by using google addwords tool.