PDA

View Full Version : How to increase of our site traffic?

vietnamstyle89
04-04-2012, 04:53 AM
Hi friends,
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
Thank you!

denniemark
04-04-2012, 05:11 AM
Focus on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and digg etc. These all are good resource of traffic.

sameer1983
04-04-2012, 05:36 AM
Social media optimization is good way to increase the traffic to our website..

Following are some SMO strategies:
1.Create profiles across various platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
2. Optimizing the profiles with relevant info
3. Social tagging and social bookmarking helps to improve traffic towards the site
4. Photo Sharing
5. Video Sharing
6. Blogging

Niamh Allan
04-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Hi friends, I Am Niamh Allan..
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receiving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
Thank you!

sameer1983
04-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Have you tried the Social media optimization Techniques...Please read my above post...These all techniques are very useful.

Hi friends, I Am Niamh Allan..
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receiving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
Thank you!

teeacortez
04-04-2012, 07:33 AM
According to me if you want to increase traffic your website then do social bookmarking submission for your site, forums posting and blog commenting also use for increase traffic and work with social networking site like twitter, google plus these are the best tips for increase traffic.

amitmax
04-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Use all link building techniques,social media websites,web 2.0 websites,forums and discussion boards,social bookmarking,quality content,article marketing,press releases and video promotion can help you to improve your website traffic.

Kevin Farrell
04-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi friends,
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
Thank you!

Offpage activity like content posting, local business listing, grouping, social networking, commenting will help you to increase traffic. Additionally all these activities also build up link popularity.

Cole001
04-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Hello,

Social media one of the finest way to get more trafiic, because now a days sites like facebook, twitter, linkeding are famous for the getting more traffic..

Regards,
Cole

john515
04-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Hi friends,
Thank you!

It would be better if you can describe here that what all tactics you have used till now to get rank your website. So we can give you a new idea and suggestion to do for increasing a ranking.

dtpdesigns
04-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Promote your website for social networking website like facebook, linkedin and start seo off-page activity like social bookmarking, forum posting, press release submission this all activity help for increase your website traffic.

moonkute246
04-19-2012, 10:30 PM
You can buy website traffic
I know a web provide this service is: http://buywebsitetraffic.me/

sabrinasai
04-20-2012, 12:05 AM
1. Optimize your existing site
2. Add more content to your website
3. Increase the number of inbound links to your site
4. Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site
5. Don’t forget Offline Advertising
6. Try Pay Per Click Advertising

Openxcell Inc
04-20-2012, 01:58 AM
For increasing traffics towards your website,you should follow some techniques of SEO. The techniques are as follows:
Update your content of site regularly
Social Media Marketing
Social Bookmarking
Forum posting
Directory submission
Article submission

ChrisDevlin
04-20-2012, 02:08 AM
May be some of your targets keyword rankings be decrease. Get some quality links for those keywords and try to improve SERP rankings in major search engines. You can promote your website through social media, you can drive more traffic from social media sites.