PDA

View Full Version : Imporve Search Engine Ranking ?????????

sameer1983
04-05-2012, 01:04 AM
For one of my website i have done everything starting from on page, off page social media optimization.

Sometime my keywords are on top 20 pages and some time they appears on 200th position.

I have done directory submissions, social bookmarking, Articles, PR Submissions, Classified Business listing, Link wheel, Blogging, One way link Exchange.

Please help me about this what should i do to improve my ranking...

bryanbell
04-05-2012, 01:46 AM
I think first you have to check your on page, if the content is outdated then change it and regularly update the content. You have used many link building techniques for backlinks, so now you have to search new websites for submission, who has high page rank and do submission of that search websites with quality description. You can also try few more link building techniques like forum posting, CSS submission, PDF submission, video submission, guest blogging.

sameer1983
04-05-2012, 03:28 AM
I think first you have to check your on page, if the content is outdated then change it and regularly update the content. You have used many link building techniques for backlinks, so now you have to search new websites for submission, who has high page rank and do submission on that search websites with quality description. You can also try few more link building techniques like forum posting, CSS submission, PDF submission, video submission, guest blogging.

Bryan... Thanks for your valuable reply. Can you please let me know How we can do CSS submissions and Guest Blogging. Please share with me Guest Blogging Website..

Thanks

JohnRosatti
04-05-2012, 04:23 AM
Search engine become like a mid man between seller and buyer.Both parties rely on the Search engine to sale or buy.

sameer1983
04-09-2012, 07:43 AM
can any one provide me valuable solution for this.......

ajaykrgc
04-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Hi,
for improving search engine rank you have to forum post,directory submission etc

shilpa12
04-09-2012, 08:02 AM
To get consistent on SERPs get more quality and dofollow backlinks from directory, bookmarking, forums, blogging, social media websites.

fashion_today
04-09-2012, 08:20 AM
For improve the ranking do the quality work for your keyword..

sameer1983
04-11-2012, 03:54 AM
For improve the ranking do the quality work for your keyword..

Quality work for keywords can you please explain me this...