PDA

View Full Version : Forum Posting

bposervices
04-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Can any one tell me that only forum posting is improved website keyword ranking? If yes then tell how many forum posting in one day?

addlinkweb
04-07-2012, 03:53 PM
ofcourse forum posting is a major part of keyword ranking, it depends upon how many back links are you creating in one day. In SEO point of view it is better to post your link in less than 300 websites in one day otherwise it will be considered as a link bomb (it means link spamming according to Google)

Jashandeep
04-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Forum posting will give you the back links and traffic as well if you are targeting the relevant forums.You should follow the guidelines of the forums .

bposervices
04-09-2012, 01:02 PM
thanks for sharing your answer.

andrewsymonds
04-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Great answers i really find help full answers from there.

sslrenewals
04-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Yes, Forum posting is great way to increase website ranking. You should do forum posting in only high pr website.

ipodtouch5g
04-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Forum posting gets traffic as well as ranking, and if you constantly creat backlink from forum posting, you will get good rank, now this question comes that how many website should i join, i will say search as many relavant websites as you can and post links there...

ChrisDevlin
04-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Its one way to get backlinks for our website, it only wont helps to improve search engine rankings. We need to do other promotion also.

brucemoe37
04-10-2012, 03:01 AM
Forum Posting/Signature is an efficient and easy way to get good number of one-way links to your website. The process of creating a link pertaining to your site with anchor text in the signature line of your posting is called forum posting. It's a good way to bring traffic to your site.

how to start a blog (http://www.startingablog.com/)

virtueinfo11
04-12-2012, 09:14 AM
we can do discussion on forums, in returns forum site allows us to make signature links, where we can put our website links.

Openxcell Inc
04-12-2012, 09:27 AM
According to me,Forum posting is the best techniques for increasing the traffics for your website. It is very helpful for the gaining the backlinks of your website.It is useful for increasing the page rank of your website in different search engines.

robertpenningto
04-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Forum posting is the source through which the promotion of a site can be done and all the thing a person need is to get registered against a forum and start posting along with his signature which will act as a link to his webpage.

alexdadda22
04-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

allinweblink
04-13-2012, 08:11 AM
Forum is a place for discussion on the client’s website. In this forum, people can post their queries and share their views with other members. However, the idea behind Forum Post is that of Online Community.When you go to forums you need to put your links inside of your signature. You need to write comments on relevant posts, through signature you will receive a back link for each comment. It would helps for search engine ranking and increase website traffic to your website.

saurabhbehl
04-13-2012, 10:19 AM
make link wheels with your keyowrds through forum posting it will increase your SERP's surely or you can contact me SEO Las Vegas (http://www.webcaptain.com/contact) we will teach you how you can do seo with forum posting and all other techniuqes related with it.