PDA

View Full Version : Share some SEO trick

markdev
04-08-2012, 01:12 PM
As I working on my website its not working that which expect. Please share some good technique to get my keywords ranked on Google's first page.

fashion_today
04-09-2012, 12:22 AM
to do the Directory a much as you can do with the high page rank directory.

andrewsir
04-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Hi SEO is a huge field here you can do many things to optimize webpage to get top results on SERP for a targeted key phrase. Some basic techniques that are used to get results for are Article Submission, Blogging, Directory Submission. Meta tags optimizations and etc.,

poul111
04-09-2012, 01:20 AM
If your site is new then you should do directory submission and search engine submission.

bryanbell
04-09-2012, 02:39 AM
I think you should have to start with directory submission, social bookmarking and forum posting, but use your website niche related website or category, so you can get relevancy and use high page rank website for submission, so you can get quality backlinks.

ChrisDevlin
04-09-2012, 03:52 AM
Optimize your website with right keywords following the google webmaster guidelines. Then get some quality backlinks for those keywords and acheive SERP ranknings. Then only you can get more leads for your business. Another way, promote your website through social media, its the best way to get more traffic and leads in quick section.